Invincible Youth!!!

Smile on you

Suddenly the door was opened. “Let’s wake them up” said a man with the cameramen behind him. He tapped hyomin and tried to wake her up “Kajja.. “ but no reaction from hyomin “kajja.. Hyomin~ah..” he tried to call her “hyomin~ah..”

Hyomin felt someone tapping her. she woke up and put off her blinkers “huh..?” she said still confuse with those man and camera around her. hyomin took her blankets and hid.

“what are you wearing?” he laughed. Hyomin still blanked with the man. She felt tired and wanted to back sleep. “we’d better go, hyomin. Palli ireona.. we don’t have time” But hyomin didn’t move. She stayed in her position. The man decided to drag her. Hyomin gave up and followed him. “please introduce yourself” asked the cameraman.

Hyomin fixed her eyes and looked back to the camera, “Annyeonghaseyo.. T-ara hyomin imnida” she bowed.

“kajja.. we need to go to the bus and pick the other members” said the mc

Hyomin nodded and prepare her things before went to the bus.

“eonnie~?” jiyeon called her sweetly

“ne? Did i wake you up? mianhe..” hyomin patted her hair and took care of her dongsaeng.

“where are you going?” she asked again and rubbed her eyes

“i’m going to work, jiyeon~. you have to sleep and don’t forget to eat, okay?”

Jiyeon nodded and hug her “annyeong~”

“ne.. annyeong~ talk to the other about my leaving, okay?” she covered blankets to jiyeon. jiyeon nodded. Hyomin gave a light kiss on the forehead before left.

She walked to the bus and saw another members sleeping. She walked to the girl, “oh? Hara?”

Hara opened her eyes and surprised “oh? Hyomin eonnie?”

“annyeonghaseyo~” hyomin greeted her and hara greeted her back. “can i sit beside you?”

“oh ne.. “ hara moved her things and let hyomin to sit. “eonnie~ may i sleep? I’m only sleep 4 hours today”

Hyomin nodded, “of course.. you also can borrow my shoulder”

“ne.. gamsahamnida” hara put her head on hyomin’s shoulder and hyomin put her head on the top of her head. They fell to sleep while waiting the other members.

 After a while narsha BEG came in and found them were sleeping. She took a seat beside hyomin and also fell in sleep.

The bus stopped and the another girl went to the bus. They laughed when they found 3 girls were sleeping on the back. Hearing the noise of laugh, hyomin decided to open her eyes.  She took her eye glass and looked at them “oh~ annyeong haseyo.. T-ara hyomin imnida” she greeted all of them.

“ne.. annyeong haseyo” they greeted back. Hara and Narsha also woke up and greeted them.

Seven of them has already gathered in the bus but the atmosphere became so awkward. Luckily hyomin knew hara. So she could have a conversation with her.

“hai~” greeted sunny from behind. Sunny have woke up from her sleep and she felt bored.

Hyomin looked back. “hai~ want some snack?” but sunny shook her head. “are you still sleepy?” asked hyomin again. And she nodded.

“i’m waking up too early for this show.. you know.. to put some make up on” sunny smiled.

Hyomin smiled back, “But you still look beautiful without it”

“aniya.. we look worse without it” yuri woke up and joined their conversation.

Hara looked at them and also interested to join their conversation “all of us look terrible without it”

They kept talking and unnoticed, all the members knew each other and they were laughing happily. Time went so fast. Finally, They have arrived at Yuchi-ri village. They went out of the bus and greeted by Shinyoung, Taewoo and Huiseok.

Hyomin and another members walked to the top where the house is. They were so shock with the house condition. It’s big but dirty. Everything was traditional. The most shocked was there wasn’t any bathroom. Suddenly an old man walked in, All the members greeted him. Hyomin didn’t know who is he. So she followed the other to greet him. “Annyeonghaseyo~”

“you must be tired of your trip” said the old man. He went to in front and stared to read the rules in idol town

“number one, self-sufficiency. Yuri, tell me what that means”

The camera went to yuri and she answered it with confidence “you provide for yourself without help from others”

“yes.. no food for people who don’t work. Now are glued to your cell phones” they took their phone out and gave it to taewoo. The man kept reading the rules and they just could only nodded and followed it. After a long conversation, narsha guided the others to change their cloths. Hyomin felt so awkward to other members because it’s her first time in reality show. Suddenly sunny approached her, “hei..”

  •  

“are you just filmed?”

Hyomin shook her head,”aniya.. i just feel so awkward”

“it’s your first time, right?” asked sunny and made hyomin nodded. “it’s okay.. all you have done is being funny. You have to do something that make someone laughing”

“ah~” hyomin understood “gamsahamnida, sunny~ssi” she thanks her politely.

“just call her sunny and call me yuri” said yuri joining their conversation. Yuri always appeared so sudden. But she was nice and funny. Girl Generation members was so nice, that’s why they have become so famous. I’m so happy to meet them and become their friends.

 

They kept going with the show.”hyomin~ah.. talk something.. you are so silent” said yuri to hyomin.

Hyomin just smiled “i’m still new in here.. beside that i don’t know what to talk about”

“how is soyeon eonnie?” asked yuri about their ex-member.

“she is good. She is focus on our comeback” hyomin explained to her.

“you guys are going to come back?” asked yuri again and hyomin nodded “wao.. i’m anticipated for it” but suddenly taewoo cut their conversation.

“How about girl generation? I’m totally your fans” he said coquettish. Yuri rolled her eyes. And looked unhappy with the coquettish. Hyomin knew yuri was not in the mood. So she followed yuri and stayed at her side.  Sunny secretly peeped at yuri and hyomin. She signed a little and looked at the ground. With the traditional car, they arrived at ground. All the villager were sitting in there. They smiled and greeted them politely with a bow.

“Now,  we’ll have a spontaneous talent show to entertain our elders here” the girls nodded “ You can choose four of these girls who entertain you the best. The lost team will go to the out and clean it. They also have to dig and make a toilet. The first member... Go Hara!!”

While Hara was performing, hyomin was thinking what she has to perform. Should i make something crazy? I think they will be laugh at mine.

When it’s hyomin turned. everyone was good, but i have to perform the best. When the song played on, hyomin started to dance and suddenly she sat and slept on the ground. She did some y move and took her right feet up.  she rolled and stood up. she held her mic and started to sing the song. All the members laughed and shouted at her cheerful. Hyomin showed some her acting skill and made some elder smiled and laughed at her talent. An old man suddenly appeared and danced like crazy enjoying hyomin sang. Hyomin finished her song with the clap from all. All the elders were happy. Hyomin also felt happy. She gave a bowed and back to her position. All the members did good. But only 4 members who would choose. And the winner is Narsha, Hyomin, Sunhwa and Sunny. They hug each other happily.

“Yeah!! We win!!” hyomin shouted happily.

The loser one have to walk back to the house while the winner have to do their job. They had to harvest the bean half of the field and cleaned the henhouse. They divided into 2 group. Hyomin with Narsha and Sunny with Sunhwa.

Hyomin did her best to harvest the bean. The camera man focused on her.

“Actually, this is good for stress.. think someone you hate and slash away!” the camera man smiled at her words.

“who’s your least favorite?” the camera man decided to ask her.

“here?”  she kept working. She stopped and looked around. She approached the camera and whispered to him “kim tae woo” she back to her work.

“why?” he asked again

“he favor Yuri too much” she kept harvesting the bean. All the sweat were flowing on her head, “ i call this worthwhile sweat” and showed the sweat to the camera.

 

  • while, sunny was not in mood working. She took the chicken poop and threw it out. Worked like the other. What’s going on you? You have to cheers! Make some funny~ sunny tried to hide her bad mood and did the best for the show. She smiled and became cheers for a second. They finished their jobs quickly and brought the chicken with them. Sunhwa held the chicken and walked toward hyomin. Some devil idea out of sunny mind. She whispered to sunhwa and sunhwa nodded happily. Sunhwa hid the chicken behind her. sunny tried to act “what are you doing?”

Hyomin looked tired. She turned back. Sunny gave a sign for sunhwa to throw the chicken and sunhwa did it. Hyomin ran away when she saw a chicken beside her.  “KYA!!” she ran away scared. All of the people around there were laughing. And Sunny also felt happy and laughed happily.

Hyomin approached sunhwa and hit her “yah!”

Sunhwa laughed, “it’s not my idea.. it’s sunny” she pointed at sunny. And sunny ran away.

“yah! Sunny!” hyomin didn’t want to fight. She just thought it as a joke so she kept doing her work.

Sunny took a look at hyomin and did her work again. They had to finish it quickly. So they had to focus.

After a long work, they finally finished the half of it. They sat on the floor, felt so tired. Suddenly some ajumma brought the food to them and made them jumped happily. “WWAAAHHH!!”

They ate the sweet potato happy. Shinyoung also made some joke and made them laughed. Sunny also wanted to try some joke but she failed. Although she failed but the other still enjoying and laughed. They time went so fast. Hyomin didn’t know that joined in reality show will be this happy. She also had so many friends because of this show.

 

One by one of the members were leaving the place. Left sunny, yuri,  hyomin and some worker.

“how is it?” asked yuri

“it’s fun!! I’m great to join this show and having friends with you and sunny” said hyomin excited

“but it’s tired” complained yuri.

Hyomin nodded “ne.. i will bring more snack for gathering some energy” suddenly hyomin’s manager came and followed by SNSD’s manager.

“we have to go now.. annyeong~” said yuri and sunny

“annyeong~ see you..” said hyomin back and went in the car.

 

i'm sorry if there are some mistake from grammar or vocab. hehehe.. Invincible youth always remind me of Sunbyung couple. and for attention, this is only my fanfiction, it means i made it by my own imagination. I hope you enjoying. . .  hehehe :P

Boram was joined the instagram!! add her!!    " bboram0322  "

i hope jiyeon will have instagram too.. 

T-ara was in Chengdu, China now.  it's great to see the China Queens. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyC-ke_U-Bw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkwUxF4Wjcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPckMUzghVY

 

T-ara Daebak!!! Fighting!!!

 

(Vote and subscript if you think this story is wonderful!!!)