Tease

Smile on you

T-ara just performed their last stage with supernova  on The 46th Jeon Buk Sport Festival. The greet each other for the hard work. They have won Cyword Digital Music Award for category “Rookie of the Month” for Lies-T-ara and “Ting’s Choice Artist Award” for TTL & TTL2. It was a great for the newcomer like them.

“it’s our last cooperation.. hope we could do another cooperation with the nice song” said The leader od Supernova.

“yeah... thank you for your help, oppa.. you all really help us a lot” eunjung and the other bow at them. Supernova was their sunbae, they really taught them a lot.

“ne..  can’t wait for your next comeback.. we will support all of you”

Eunjung smiled “gamsahamnida, oppa~”

The supernova sunbae said good bye to them and left them all in the stage room. Suddenly, someone knock the door. Hyomin walked to the door and opened it. “oh? Sunny?”  said hyomin a bit surprise but sunny grinned.

“hello! May i come in?”

“oh.. yeah.. “ hyomin let her came in and she closed the door. “oh! It’s SNSD sunny!”

“annyeonghaseyo~” sunny greeted them. T-ara greeted her back.

“what are you doing in here?” asked hyomin to the point.

“wae? I can’t come?”

Hyomin wave her hand “aniya.. i didn’t mean that.. i mean, SNSD was busy right?” hyomin hasn’t finished her word, she has been cut by sunny

“ani.. i didn’t busy at all.. anyway your perform TTL was so good”

“gamsahamnida” they said again.

“You guys must be close now” teased jiyeon and made the other smile evil. Sunny smiled, she was going to answer but hyomin answered first.

“ani.. we don’t”  a smiled suddenly disappeared from sunny face.

“yah!” sunny shouted and made them looked at her surprisely.

“haha.. hyomin, you just made sunny mad !” eunjung again

“ani.. i didn’t” sunny tried to argue

“jinjja??” soyeon but sunny just looked away

“who is your closer friend then, minnie?” asked boram

Hyomin tried to think, “yuri.. hara.. and sunhwa?” sunny disappointed again by hyomin answered.

“no sunny??” jiyeon joined teasing after peeping sunny disappointed face “eonnie, sunny eonnie was here for you, how can you do this to her?” jiyeon hugged sunny

“ne! how can you do this to me! wae! Wae?!” sunny acted that she was angry. The other were laughing looking hyomin panic face.

Hyomin could only open and didn’t know what to answer “eh.. mianhe.. i love you too sunny” then she hug sunny. Sunny was blushing by hyomin suddenly hug.

“aaaahhhhhh~~~~ sunny is blushiiiinggg!!!” teased eunjung again.

Sunny didn’t know how to act, she was so shy. Luckily her phone was ringing. So she could ran out from this teasing a while “yeoboseyo? Oh.. ne.. ne.. i’m going now.. ne...” sunny closed her phone and faced them, “mianhe.. i think i have to go..” she said sadly

“it’s okay.. you can visit us anytime” said eunjung friendly

“ne.. gamsahamnida.. annyeong.. annyeong hyomin” she waved and went out. When sunny left. All of the members looked at hyomin. They smiled devil and started to again.

“annyeong hyomin~” jiyeon tried to copy sunny voice and made the other laugh

“Yah!” hyomin cupped jiyeon face.

“how can you do this to me! wae! Wae?!” boram also tried to copy sunny angry act.

“yah! Boram eonnie! Why you also teased me?” hyomin started to cry. The other members started to get panic.

“oh.. otthoke??” eunjung worried

“mianhe.. eonnie mianhe..” jiyeon tried to calm her down. But hyomin ignored them.

“Qri eonnie~” hyomin went to Qri embrace. Qri hug her “gojimal..” and glared at them “let’s go out” they went out and left eunjung, jiyeon, soyeon and boram with guilty.

“otthoke.. we are too must this time..” soyeon became panic

“aiishh.. i shouldn’t join you guys to ..” boram also became panicly.

“eunjung eonnie.. what should we do? Hyomin eonnie is mad at us..”

“aish.. molla.. otthoke..”

When hyomin and Qri was far away from them. Qri released her hand and laughed. “you are really good at acting! you just fool them! Did you look at their panic face? It’s funny!”

Hyomin also laughed hard “haha!! It’s a lesson for them! How they can keep teasing me.. thank you eonnie, for helping me this time” she grinned.

  •  

They were in the car and the silent was fill around them. Hyomin started talking with qri, while the other kept silent. Hyomin had fun with Qri and laughed together. Eunjung could stand it anymore. “hyomin~ah..” hyomin and Qri stopped their conversation and looked at eunjung. “mianhe~” hyomin just nodded “oh..” and back to Qri. eunjung felt so fool, she back to jiyeon. jiyeon also want to try “hyomin eonnie...” with a cute voice. Hyomin and Qri stopped their words again and faced the maknae “could you cook for me later?”

“just ask boram eonnie” hyomin answered with a cool one. And made jiyeon became speechless.

An idea crossed Qri mind “hyomin.. could you teach me how to make kimchi soup? I want to cook for omma”

Hyomin nodded, “okay.. let’s cook together after we arrive”

Jiyeon heard their conversation. She was envy. “i want kimchi soup too!” she pouted

“ i also want~” said the oldest, boram. She turned back “Qri~ could you left some soup for me?”

Qri looked at hyomin, “what do you think?”

“it’s up too you, eonnie..”

Qri faced boram back, “ehm.. may be another time.. i just want to eat together with hyomin”

Boram bit her bottom lip and turned back to her seat.  Hyomin poked Qri and smiled. They tried to hold their laugh. Their plan was success. 

After 25 minutes, they arrived at their dorm. Hyomin and Qri were talking happily and leaving another member from behind. They took a wash and changed their cloths. Hyomin went to the kitchen and prepared the ingredients while Qri was tying her hair and prepared the water. “eonnie, can you help me to cut kimchi?” qri nodded and took the knife. Hyomin went to the refrigerator and took another ingredient.

Jiyeon and boram has already finished washing their body. Now they were sitting on the dining room looking them. While eunjung and soyeon  were enjoying the show on TV. The smell of food could be smell around the room.

“paegopta~” jiyeon sighed

Boram could only took a spoon in . Boram secretly watched Qri and hyomin interaction. They were laughing and smiling to each other. Boram was jealous. She pouted. “ji.. let’s cook together!”

Jiyeon looked at her “are you sure, eonnie?”

“ne.. i’m hungry.. and you hungry too.. let’s cook then for our” boram went to the kitchen and took the ingredient. Hyomin and Qri looked to each other.

“what are you doing?” Qri asked boram

“cooking.. since you guys didn’t want to share the food, so we decide to cook by yourself” boram pouted “ji.. what can you do?”

“me? i can taste the food and cut the ingredient” jiyeo’s proud

Boram gave an ingredients, “oke.. you cut this.. we are going to make kimbap”

Jiyeon was shouted happily “jinjja? Assa!” Jiyeon cut carefully and slowly.

“ji.. are you sure you can slice it?” asked boram to make sure. Jiyeon nodded. She back to cut the carrot while boram prepared the rice.

“Ah!” jiyeon screamed and made the other member looked at her. eunjung ran to her “jiyeon!” eunjung gasped after saw her blood “wait.. i will take hansaplast”

Hyomin ran to her. she saw her hand was bleeding nonstop. She took jiyeon hand and it. Jiyeon couldn’t hold the pain. Her eyes started to tearly. Eunjung quickly got the hansaplast and furled it on her hand.

“why you didn’t carefull, baby?” eunjung asked worry. She wiped jiyeon tear and cupped her face.

“mianhe.. i make it became mass” jiyeon blamed herself.

“eonnie the one who have to say sorry.. mianhe jiyeon~ah.. i shouldn’t tell you to slice” boram apologized.

Hyomin bit her lips and cried. “eonnie..” jiyeon called her.  

Hyomin wiped her own tear “mianhe.. if i cook for you, it won’t happen”                                            

“ani.. aniya.. it’s my own fault.. don’t blame yourself.. if you are really apologize... let me taste your kimchi soup” she grinned and made the other smiled too. Hyomin could help it. She also smiled because of the adorable maknae. Hyomin pinched her cheek “ne.. our baby”

“yes! So you don’t mad us anymore?” asked eunjung. And hyomin nodded.

“i never hate you guys and i won’t, you guys are my family and..... honestly.. i was act..” she grinned

“Mwo??!!” they shouted

“yah! You just made my heart going to burst out! I think you are really angry with us” said soyeon unbelievable

  •  

“all is pass.. now.. let’s eat!” said Qri happily.

“ne!!!” shouted the other like a child.

 

It’s turned to december.. the new album of T-ara, Boo Peep Boo Peep has released. All of the eyes and ears were addicted by their new song. It just liked a gift from santa clause for T-ara. Because they got more and more famous because this song. Although embrassing with the tail, but they got so many support.

 

“the next performer, T-ara Boo Peep Boo  Peep!!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQT6Vthjo1E&list=PL047CC2FF3A9867D6&index=89

 

 

 

T-ara vote http://apps.8tv.com.my/8tvnitelive/2011/kpopchart.aspx

 

leave the comment ^^ thank you~ welcome for the new subscribers and vote this story if you think it's interesting and didn't get bored ^^