Meet Boys

Smile on you

“Boo Peep Boo Peep Boo Peep Boo Peep Boo Peep Boo Peep Boo Peep Boo Peep Awww~”

T-ara new comeback really addicted all korea people. Their song could be heard from anywhere.

“Annyeong haseyo” greeted 2 pm to them

“Annyeong haseyo” greeted T-ara back

“bo Peep Bo peep” sang junsu happily and followed by another member

“listen to my heart beat” sang T-ara back and both of them amazed.

They laughed together. “ I really like your song, it’s really addict us” said junho with his eyes smile

“we too.. heart beat “ they started do the heart beat dance and made 2 pm amazed. “ oppa jinjja daebak! I think you are going to win again this time.. you guys really dominated the stage”

“gamsahamnida~” suddenly some woman came to them and tell T-ara and junsu to go stage. They nodded and went to the stage.

Junsu did his MC very well, “T-ara Bo Peep Bo Peep!” said the MC ending their conversation. The MC went back to back stage. T-ara went to the main stage and the melody of the song started to play. Suddenly there were another man sound appeared in the beginning. T-ara knew who was he. They tried to not laugh at the stage. Kept cool and sang the song. Hyomin also made some jokes on the stage. She did heart beat move in the middle of the song.  It made all members looked at her and smile. They kept sing the song until the end.

 watch this!! the accident that happen>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHiz5jc6xv8

 

they went back to the stage and approached 2PM room. 2Pm members also waled in the way to meet T-ara. They met in the middle. “oh!” said both of the group at the same time.

“jinjja.. jinjja.. mianhe.. i think my mic was off so i sang.. mianhe..” said junsu apologized to T-ara

“oh.. it’s okay.. don’t worry..” said eunjung as the leader

“it’s just an accident.. don’t need to apologize” continued hyomin. “but we almost laughed when we heard you sang”

“Junsu.. you really made a big mistake” teased teacyeon

“ne.. you make their perform became mass” joined junho

“it’s okay oppa.. we are okay.. and our perform didn’t mass at all” said eunjung

“how kind T-ara is” said junsu and hit teacyeon and junho head.

Nichkhun tapped both of them, “don’t play around” with his strange korean tone “thank you, eunjung sii”

Eunjung gave a bright smile, “ne.. gwenchana oppa”.

Nichkhun smiled back. Taeyeon looked at both of them, “ ya nichkhun! Stopped your smile! Are you in love with her?”teased teayeon  in english. Luckily only, taeyeon, nichkhun and jay park understood.

“yah! Stop that! I just gave her a welcome smile.. are you jealous??” teased nickhun back.

“two of you, please stop okay.. don’t you look at them?” jay park stopped them and looked at the other who confuse with their english.

“hyung.. please stop you english conversation.. it made my ear hurt”  wooyoung closed both of his ears.

Hyomin laughed a bit looking wooyoung action. Wooyoung saw hyomin laughed and smiled shyly.

“i think we have to go” soyeon asked for a leave.

“oh ne.. we have to go too.. so.. let’s end here.. “ junho also said so. They waved to each other and went to their car.

 

“hyomin eonnie..” jiyeon called her.

 hyomin turned “what ji?”

jiyeon pouted, “i think wooyoung like you”

hyomin rised her both of her eyebrows “jinjja? Do you think so?”

jiyeon nodded

“jinjja? I should ask his phone then..”

“mwo?!”  jiyeon shouted unbelievable.

Hyomin laughed, “i’m just kidding~” she looked at eunjung, “junggie~ how is nichkhun and taeyeon?” hyomin .

“what? Ehm.. they are handsome” she answered honestly.

“i think they like you” jiyeon pouted again.

“jinjja?? What make you think so?” asked eunjung to jiyeon

“the way they smiled to you..” she answered lazily.

“jinjja? I also like both of them.. should i ask their phone number?” eunjung smiled like idiot and hyomin nodded.

“let’s asked them! I also want to ask wooyoung number” hyomin joined

“yah!!” jiyeon shouted angrily.

Hyomin and eunjung looked at each other, “aigoo~ our maknae is jealous...” eunjung pinched both of her cheeks.

But jiyeon didn’t answer her. she went to boram and hug the oldest from back. Hyomin and eunjung looked at each other again. “let it be” hyomin tapped her.

They went back to their dorm while jiyeon went to shoot her new movie, ‘God of Study’. They watched TV together and waited for soyeon’s cook. “ we are going to have a date with Mblaq next week” said eunjung and got all of members attention.

  •  

“i’m going to call seungho” said soyeon

“do you know them?” asked boram surprisely

“ne.. he is my best friend. We are very close. Our parents know each other” said soyeon with a proud

“waaaa.... “

“i hope i will get lee joon as my partner” said hyomin while hugging her doll.

“do you have a crush to him?” Qri asked this time

“ani.. i just know him.. beside he is funny, so our date will not getting bored. I don’t want to be edit out again” they nodded. Hyomin have a hard time in invisible youth, so they understood her feeling.

  •  

 

Meanwhile, jiyeon was walking to the script room. she opened the door and saw two man were sitting.

“annyeong haseyo~ park jiyeon imnida..” jiyeon greeted and bowed.

The old man approached her, “oh.. jiyeon ah.. i’m Kim Soo Ro and that kid is hyun woo. Hyun woo~ah! Come here!”

The boy bowed, “annyeong haseyo~ lee hyun woo imnida” he smiled cutely. Jiyeon smiled cutely back.

“aigoo~ i’m feeling old now” teased kim soo ro sunbae

“aniya..” jiyeon and hyun woo said in the same time

Kim soo ro smiled “both of you so cute!” teased kim soo ro again.

Jiyeon and hyun woo were blushing, they didn’t dare to face each other.  Suddenly someone open the door. “oh! Seung Ho~ah!”

“annyeong haseyo kim soo ro sunbae..” seung ho gave him a bright smile. “oh.. annyeonghaseyo, jiyeon” he gave a sweet smile.

Jiyeon blushed, she remembered the kiss scene. “annyeong haseyo, seung ho~ah”

Kim soo ro looked at them, “ i read the news.. they said......Jiyeon and Seungho have kissed in the ‘Lie’ MV and you stole her first kiss, is it right?” soo ro teased seung ho.

They didn’t dare to answer. Kim soo ro smiled again, “you should responbility! You have stolen jiyeon first kiss,. Now date her!”  he ordered

“ne???!!” jiyeon and seungho shocked. They looked at each other and then blushed red. While hyun woo looked at them with his eye smile.

“you guys are so cute, just date her seungho~” hyun woo also teased them.

“aniya.. it’s part of my job.. it’s not what you guys thinking” jiyeon tried to defend herself

“so if.. i said if.. you have a kiss scene with me in this drama, you will do so?” asked hyun woo teased them again. Seungho seems surprised with the question, he was also curious with jiyeon answered. While jiyeon was confuse and didn’t know what to answer.

“ehm.. yes.. i will do it.. it’s a part of my job” answered jiyeon lowered her head.

Kim soo ro smiled and patted her, “aigooo~ uri jiyeon is so cute.. i want to have a daughter like you” he said honestly and hug jiyeon little body.

Suddenly another sound of the door. More people and artists were coming in and they sat on their seat. The director started to distribute the script. They read with the silent around the room. jiyeon wided her eyes reading the story. She was going to play a student named “Nam Hyun Jung”. A pity yeoja.. why? Because unrequited love and broken home? Jiyeon has to live with hyun jung character. The girl who tried to smile and cheer although she was broken inside. Jiyeon put the script down and saw seungho who was in front of her. “nappeun namja”

“mwo?” seungho was surprised by her words, while the other still focused with their script.

Jiyeon turned away and poked hyunwoo who sat beside her, “Hong Chan Doo~”

Hyun woo turned to jiyeon, “mwo?”

“do you have some food?” jiyeon asked him with her puppy eyes

Hyunwoo surprised again, “chamkkanman” he opened his bag and took a chocolate “i only have this, do you want?”

Jiyeon nodded. Hyunwoo smiled again looking how adorable this girl was. He never knew that jiyeon was this cute and adorable.  he opened it’s wrap and gave it to jiyeon.

Jiyeon bowed a bit, “gamsahamnida~” she took a bite and her face suddenly changed. She smiled, “mata~”

Hyun woo smiled again. He didn’t know how much he have smiled today while yoo seungho was staring at them with a jealous but he kept it cool.

After they read the script, the designer asked them to  gathered in the room to try their school uniform.

“Sung Ah~ let’s go together” jiyeon asked Go Ah Sung who will be the main girl character, ‘Gil Pul Ip’ the girl that will be pair with seungho.

“okay, let’s go”

The girls went to the girl room while the boys went to the boys room. they changed the cloths and went out to show off.

“wah! Jiyeon~ah you look so cute.. my daughter is really beautifull ” said kim soo ro happily.

“ne.. gamsahamnida appa~” jiyeon smiled widely and hugged the old man.

The boys also went out from the changing room, “Chan Ho.. i think it’s too small for you” jiyeon looked how uncomfortable the fat boy was.

 Chan ho nodded “ i think it’s to small for me.. or did i need to do some diet?” he joked and made them laughed.

“you don’t need to. You are cute in this way.. am i right jiyeon?” hyunwoo asked jiyeon opinion and jiyeon nodded.

“hyunwoo was right, you are cute in this way” jiyeon gave eyes smile and made Chan ho smiled too. Seungho suddenly became so awkward around them. He turned away.

“seungho? Where are you going?” jiyeon called him.

“want to take some walk, want to join?” seungho asked

Jiyeon looked at him surprisely. Did he just ask me? 

 

miss you guys!! hahaha.. home work really kill me! sorry for long break (almost a month?) hahaha.. hope you guys like it, because i'm not going to update it soon, be patient for waiting my next update, can you?