What's wrong??

Smile on you

The music started, all the member stayed at the position. “Get ready girls!! one two three four!!” they started move their feet, hands, all part of the body. Their movement suited the music very well. All the sweats flew down and made their clothes getting wet. Today they have practiced about 4 hours nonstop.

After the twelve song end, they stopped and rested. “I’m so tired!!” jiyeon said tiredly. Hyomin’s patting her and gave her some water.

The door suddenly opened, the old man with the manager came in. “have you already finished?”

All the member stand up and gave him a bow “annyeong haseyo sajangnim..”

“annyeong haseyo..Ehm…Today I’m going to tell you a good news.  Actually I always watch you guys in training, and I think…..all of you can be debut now”

They looked at each other, didn’t believe what they have heard. “we.. we are going to debut??”

“Yes.. All of you now are going to debut. You are T – A R A, which means queens of the music industry. I’m going to make you all become queens of music industry like the group name. You guys are going to debut in this April 2009, you’re first song will be “Good Person”. This song is going to be Cinderella Man ost, so prepare yourself girls” Kim Kwang Soo told them with full confidence.

“Ne.. Gamsahamnida sajangnim..” shouted the girls

“We are GOING DEBUT!!!!” Jiwon screamed after kim kwang soo went out

“Am I dreaming?” Hyomin asked them with plain face

Eunjung pinch her cheeks “you are not dreaming Minnie. We are going to debut!!”

“JINJJA???!!!” now hyomin started screaming “KYYYAAA!!!!!”

All of them hug each other tightly. they were to happy to know the Good News. Tears suddenly flow in their eyes.. the Room suddenly become so quiet and calm.

 

--

“Jiyeon~ah.. your lyrics!” Jiae gave her the paper. Jiyeon accepted and run to Eunjung who is studying her part.

“let’s started practice.. jiyeon.. you are the opening..” the coach played the music

Jiyeon took a breath and started to sing~

Geudaega johahan oseur ipgoseo (I was wearing clothes that you liked)

Geudaewa hamkkehan georil georeoyo (And we get together, walking along with you)

Uyeonhirado nar majuchindamyeon (If you happen to meet me)

Nal beoringeol ddangeul chimyeo huhwe harago (You might regret throwing me away)

Jiwon continued~

Naman saranghae jul nugabwado joheun sarami (A person who will love only me is a good person in anyone’s eyes)

Geudaer daesinhae nae gyeoteseo nar jikyeojugo isseuni (He who’s beside me and protecting me, instead of you)

Jiae prepare her breath to take a high note,

Modudeul naege haengbokhae boindeyo ( Everyone says I look happy because)

Geudaeboda jalran sarange jaldwen iriraeyo ( My love is better, they say it’s a good thing)

Eunjung continued the Reff

Geu saramege pyeongsaeng mianhan ir ijiman ( To that person, to be sorry forever)

Geudael apeugil baraneun nae saranginikka ?(It’s my love that will make you suffer)

now Hyomin turned, she looked at her lyric carefully and sang

Naman baraboneun maeum chakhan sarami nareul ( You look at me with an innocent heart)

Geudaer daesinhae saranghandamyeo akkyeojugo isseuni (This person is loving me, caring for me, instead of you)

Eunjung and Jiae switched their lyrics

[Eunjung] Modudeul naege haengbokhae boindeyo (Everyone says I look happy because)

Geudaeboda jalran sarange jaldwen iriraeyo ( My love is better, they say it’s a good thing)

[Jiae] Geu saramege pyeongsaeng mianhan ir ijiman (To that person, to be sorry forever)

Geudael apeugil baraneun nae saranginikka (It’s my love that will make you suffer)

Bogo tto apeugil haengbokhan nae moseup bomyeonseo( If you see me being happy, please suffer)

Nal beoringeol huhwe hamyeo ulmyeo saragagil (I hope you cry and regret throwing me away)

[Hyomin] Utgo isseodo gaseumeun ulgo itjyo (Though I smile, my heart is crying)

Geudae apeugil baraenneunde naega deo apayo( I hope you’re in pain, though I’m suffering more)

[Eunjung] Haengbokhadago apeuro geureol su itdago( I’m telling myself I’m happy, and I canbe happier)

Naemameul sogyeo mareul haedo deutjil annneyo(Though I’m trying to lie to my heart, it won’t listen)

 

A loud applause is given by the coach and Kim Kwang Soo.. “Bravo~ tomorrow we will do a recording and photo shoot.. you can get a rest now”

They walked leave the coach and CEO,

--

“I got a very short lyrics” Jiwon said a little bit sad

Jiae looked at jiwon “gwenchana?”

“ne.. I just think I’m going to work more harder..”

Jiae pat her head, “I will help you, my little jiwon..” she smiled to her and gave her a forehead kiss.

--

Jiyeon suddenly jumped to Eunjung back, “Eonniee!! Piggyback....”

“Aigoo..  you are so heavy..” even though Eunjung said so, but she still piggyback her little jiyeon.

“gomawo eonnie” she whispered and smiled

“give me a kiss then” Eunjung said gently

Cup~ jiyeon kiss her cheek “wanna more? Hehehe…”

Eunjung laugh hard, “enough, my jiyeon.. gomawo for the kiss”

--

“jiyeon~ah.. come here!!” jiyeon ran to Hyomin

“wae? wae?”

“lets make same funny face with the camera” they made some funny face in front of the camera.  They laugh hardly because of their face. Hyomin played with jiyeon eyebrows and Jiyeon played with hyomin face.Suddenly hyomin gave a kiss on her hair. Jiyeon looked at her and gave her a smiled. Eunjung saw that, she quickly went to them and stopped them. “Jiyeon~ah.. you have to do the photo shoot” Eunjung made a little lie to her

“Already my turn??”  Jiyeon walked leave hyomin at the sofa but Hyomin grab her hand

“let’s go together jiyeon..” jiyeon nodded and gave her eyes smiled. Hyomin and Jiyeon walked together to the photo shoot. They left Eunjung who with a very jealous feeling.

“ah~ they leave me now…” she said painfully

--

After finishing her photo shoot, Jiyeon started to find her eonnie. Jiyeon saw Eunjung alone in the sofa, she walked near her.. “Eonnie!!”

Eunjung looked at her, “ne?”

“Are you in bad mood?”

“Ani..”

Jiyeon took a pink hat and wore it to Eunjung head, “eonnie look so pretty today, so don’t mad eonnie..” she gave her a big smile

Eunjung replied her smile, “ne.. gomawo jiyeon..”

“Jiyeon~ah” Hyomin screamed

Jiyeon looked at her and ran to her, leave Eunjung alone again..

 

Eunjung POV

Aissh.. why did jiyeon have to hug Hyomin that tight??? Why do I fell a little bit angry looking at them?? Who did I get jealous? Is hyomin or Jiyeon?? Aisshh.. I didn’t get it…

 

“Ya jiyeon~ah.. I can’t breath! You hug me too tight”

Jiyeon release the arms, “mianhe eonnie.. gwenchana?” she felt guilty

“eonnie gwenchana..” she patting her hair and gave a smile again

“eonnie.. you are the most beautiful between all of us.. I’m serious”

Hyomin blush  “jinjja?? Haha.. gomawo jiyeon.. but I think you are the most beautiful and I love your eye smile.. it’s really beautiful”

“ I will always show you my eye smile if you want” she gave her best eyes smile which make Hyomin blush again

“you make me blush jiyeon~ah.. you talk like you are my boyfriend”

“girls!! Please come here!!” All of the member gather at the room and keep doing their photo shoot until midnight.

--

Eunjung walked to the room, she saw at Hyomin and Jiyeon who slept together. A little hurt in her heart. Aissh.. what’s wrong with me?

 

-to be continue-

 

there is a "good person" behind the screen video, hope you enjoy and like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48XLz4T7rIw

 

Annyeong haseyo reader!! how is it? is it boring? mianhe if the story  isn't very interesting.. hahaha.. my English is very bad so it was too hard for me to write the story, but i love writing T-ara fanfic. because i love T-ara and i think i'm going share my love to all of you.. hahaha.. thank you for always read this story.. GAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!! (*bow)