did i miss her?

Smile on you

“whats wrong with you, Minnie?” ask Eunjung while saw Hyomin sat alone. Hyomin didn’t  give any answer. She chose to keep silent. But Eunjung didn’t give up, she gave a back hug that made Hyomin startled. “Ya.. if you have a problem talk to me.. don’t keep silent, you make me worry, you know”

“I just.. I ..” Hyomin kept her word again

“ Are you jealous of Jiyeon?” Eunjung tried to guess

She nodded “wae?? waeyo?” Eunjung asked again

“because you.. because of you” she said with a low voice, but Eunjung heard that

“Mwo?” she surprised the word came out of Hyomin mouth. “because of me? Did I do something wrong?”

Hyomin didn’t answer the question. “tell me Minnie.. what’s wrong?? Why you keep silent? It makes me frustrate!!”

Hyomin tear’s began to flow down. Eunjung began to panic, “Uljima.. uljima.. mianhe.. Minnie.. don’t cry.. I was wrong. I was wrong.. uljima..” eunjung wiped her tears gently and let Hyomin to cry on her arm.

--

Jiyeon was surprised when Eunjung came into the room carrying Hyomin on her back. Eunjung put her on the bed carefully so she won’t wake up.

“what’s wrong eonnie? Did something happen?” asked jiyeon worry

Eunjung shook his head “Mollayo.. she doesn’t want to tell me at all” she said with a tired face

All of the suddenly, Jiyeon blows her by using her tiny hand “Eonni must be tired after carry Hyomin eonnie”

“aigoo.. our dongsaeng know how to treat her eonnie… gomawo jiyeon~ah.. you’re a good dongsaeng..” Eunjung patting her head gently

Jiyeon cheek’s started to get blush. She was so shy and happy.

“why do you so red? Did you get a fever?” she asked innocently

“ani.. aniyo.. its already night.. we have to sleep, I’m going to sleep first..”

 

---

 

sunlight was entering the room, but Eunjung was so lazy to open her eyes. She took her pillow and slept again. Jiyeon looked at her and wanted to wake her up so she poke her. “Let me sleep for a while Minnie..” she said while closing her eyes.

“eonnie.. it’s jiyeon.. you have to wake up now, we have a training in one hour”

Eunjung opened her eyes heavily, “where is Hyomin?”

“I don’t know, I didn’t see her when I wake up.. lets find her”

 

After taking a bath, they splited up to look for her..

---

Hyomin dance so powerful, she didn’t get tired at all. She kept dance, dance and dance. Suddenly the most girl that she didn’t want to see came and joined her in dance. They really looked like a perfect couple dance. Hyomin stopped the dance and went for a drink. “hyomin eonnie.. are you mad at me?” but hyomin didn’t answer her question, she avoid her and go back to dancing

“eonnie.. I know you mad at me.. did I do something wrong?” she asked again, but she still didn’t get the answer

“eonnie.. don’t mad at me please.. I will do the best..”

Suddenly the door open, “you find her jiyeon” jiyeon gave her a smiled “Minnie.. what are you doing? Why you didn’t wake me up?”  she continued asking

“mianhe.. eonnie looked so tired, so I don’t want to bother you” she reply the question with the smile

The other member came to the room, and they began to training again.

 

Jiyeon POV

Hyomin eonnie is mad at me.. I’m going to make her like at me. But how? She is just so stubborn and scary..

 

When the training done, Jiyeon got some drink to Hyomin but hyomin rejected it. while they were eating, Jiyeon got some food to her, she ate it without gave any reaction.  All member were upset and shock with what jiyeon was doing.

“what’s wrong with you” finally Hyomin spoke to Jiyeon

“I’m going to make you like me..” she answer with the bright smile

“then try” she answered with a short answer and then left her alone with Eunjung.

 

“jiyeon~ah.. why did you do that? You make me a little bit surprise”

Jiyeon smiled and laughed “eonnie.. I’m going to make Hyomin eonnie like me, can you help me?” she asked with her puppy eyes.

Eunjung couldn’t reject it, Jiyeon was too aegyo with her puppy eyes. “Aigoo..” Eunjung hug her suddenly “you are so kyeopta!! Of course I will help you, baby..”

 

From a fall way, Hyomin was looking at them. Her heart got a little bit hurt again.

 

Jiyeon POV

I was too happy, Hyomin finally spoke to me!!!!. Actually hyomin didn’t bad or scary, she so beautiful and y, she had a nice body. I just didn’t get why did she hate me? I’m going to get the answer. I will make her like and love me more.

 

--

The Next day, jiyeon started to get close to Hyomin again. she did everything that can make Hyomin look at her and said something to her. But Hyomin didn’t give a good reaction. Every time jiyeon gets close to her, she will just avoid and go to another place. Jiyeon didn’t give up, she tried and tried. When they were eating at Canteen, jiyeon sat next to her but hyomin switch her sit with eunjung. Jiyeon felt sad and Eunjung knew it. Because it could be seen in her face.

“I’m sorry Minnie, but you are too cruel to her. Why did you do that? Is not like you..” Eunjung started the conversation

Hyomin kept eat her lunch without gave Eunjung an answer.  

“she’s already tried to close to you. She tries to make you like her but why can’t you give her a chance?” now eunjung cheek’s is blushing because of angry.

Hyomin stopped eating and went to their room. Jiyeon also did the same way . She stopped eating and told Eunjung to not follow her, She gonna have a conversation with Hyomin eonnie in the room.

 

Jiyeon entered the room and saw hyomin sat at the corner of room. Her eyes were full of tears. Jiyeon sat at the door and looked at her without saying any word. After one hours three minutes, jiyeon decided to break the silent, “eonnie.. mianhe..  I will not disturb you again.. I will not make you angry again, I will not bother you anymore, I will stay away from you.. uljima hyomin eonnie.. my heart is hurt seeing you cry, so please.. don't  cry “ after said the word, she went out and slept at Jiae and Jiwon room.

 

--

It’s been two days jiyeon stayed away from Hyomin. She didn’t talk to Hyomin and didn;t do what she had done before. Hyomin looked at Jiyeon from far away. “What wrong with me?? Did I miss her?”