First win and Crazy Party part 1

Smile on you

 

 

jiyeon opened her eyes slowly and found her body was heavy and hot. she looked around her and found eunjung was sleeping while hugging her. she took eunjung hand off and slowly got out. she didn't want to wake eunjung and soyeon eonnie. jiyeon wrapped eunjung with the blanket and went to her room.

 

 

the sun rise, the light started to fill the room. soyeon, the first one who got up and prepared the breakfast for her member. Qri the second to wake up and follow by Boram , Qri roommate.

“ehm.. it smell nice, what do you cook?” asked boram and looked at the food

“ fried rice, taste it” soyeon took a spoon and gave it to boram.

Boram opened and ate the food happily, “ehm!! Delicious! You are the best, soyeon” she gave 2 thumbs.

“you can sit while i’m preparing”

Boram when to the dining table and sat in front of Qri. Qri got up “i will call hyomin and jiyeon” she walked to hyomin and jiyeon room, without knocking the room, she entered the room.

“hyomin..” shook her body gently

Hyomin rubbed her eyes and opened her eyes “oh~ eonnie.. what time is it?” she asked with a sleepy face.

“7 am, but soyeon has prepared breakfast for us, let’s eat”

Hyomin nodded. She got up and shook jiyeon body. “jiyeon~ah!! Wake up!!” hyomin screamed and made jiyeon shocked and got up suddenly.

Hyomin and Qri looked at the little girl. They looked at each other and laughed hard.

“YAH!!!” jiyeon screamed angry

Hyomin grabbed Qri hand and ran out from the room. they sat on the dining table and laughed hard. Boram looked at them confuse.

“what’s wrong with both of you?”

“eonnie.. if you saw what jiyeon did 5 minutes ago, you will also laughed hard.” Hyomin still laughed hard

“yeah.. jiyeon shock expression is so funny”  Qri added

Hyomin acted jiyeon reaction when woke up and made Qri and boram laughed hard by looking her.

Jiyeon walked out from her room with her dino mood. “YYAAAHHH~~~~~~” she screamed and made them stopped laughing.

“soyeon eonnie~~~” jiyeon went to soyeon and hugged her. she groaned “that! Napeun yeoja!!”

She pointed to hyomin.

“aigoo~ i will punish who make uri baby cry” she patted jiyeon and jiyeon smiled evil. “hyomin, you won’t have breakfast”

“mwo?? Why me?” hyomin protested “it’s not fair”

“this breakfast is made by me, so i have a rule” soyeon smirked

Hyomin bites her bottom lips, “eonniee~ please~ i won’t do it again” hyomin begged “please~ give me food”

“no.. no and no.. just think that you have a diet today” soyeon still with her rule.

Hyomin pouted , she got up and went to her room.

“see.. she get mad..” said boram after eat her breakfast

Qri also got up and head to hyomin room. jiyeon felt guilty for what she has done. When she was going to her room, hyomin and Qri came back with instant noddle. Hyomin and Qri went to the kitchen and started to cook it.

“since eonnie didn’t want to give me food, that i will cook by myself” said hyomin and cooked her noodle with help by Qri.

“and.. it’s also my fault, so i will also eat noddle” said Qri and added some ingredient

Boram looked at them, “soo.. you are going to finish your own food”  boram teased soyeon

“and you are going to get more fat” teased Qri joining boram

Soyeon realized her own trouble while the others were laughing at her own fool. “eonnie, sajangnim are going to mad if you gain more fat” said jiyeon innocently and made all of them laughed hard

“aish.. i know.. you are the one who eat the rest food then” soyeon pointed jiyeon and jiyeon ran away “yah! Jiyeon!! don’t run!” soyeon called but jiyeon pretended that she didn’t hear anything and ran to eunjung room.

“no hope for you, eonnie” hyomin also joined teasing her.

“okay.. it’s my fault.. i’m sorry~” soyeon apologized and hugged hyomin from behind.

Hyomin smiled, “arasso.. i will eat you breakfast after i eat noddle” hyomin grinned

“are you sure?” Qri asked

Hyomin nodded, “i’m not easy getting fat, don’t worry..”

“i have a better idea, just pack the fried rice and gave it to our manager oppa. he will like it” boram suggested and they totally agreed

“waoo~ you are more clever now” teased Qri and patted boram head

Boram got red and blushed, “yah! I’m not a kid!”

“but you look like a kid” soyeon joined.

“yeah.. a cute cute kid” hyomin grinned and eat her noodle.

They laughed hard again. Eunjung suddenly appeared in the dining room with jiyeon in her arm. “what happened?” she asked with sleepy eyes

“nothing.. just like old, funny jokes and teases” soyeon gave the breakfast to eunjung

“thank you, and.. actually i have a news for all of us” eunjung told them and made them looked at her. she smiled, “we...are....” they looked at her seriously, “ nominated for the first place chart of music bank!”

“jinjja?? Wao!! It’s unbelievable!” hyomin also shocked but happy

“bo peep bo peep really made us gain famous so fast” soyeon eat her breakfast while talking

“just hope that we will win in the first place today, because our rival is 2pm” eunjung said after eat the second spoon.

“it’s hard to win then” jiyeon added

“second place is enough for us, right?” soyeon asked the others and they nodded

“let’s make small party for our good step heading to famous!” hyomin suggested

They nodded “but don’t tell anyone about this” boram warned them

“yeah.. sajangnim will kill us, if he know” Qri added and made them laughed

“should we buy something?” jiyeon asked “i will tell my oppa to buy for us”

“you should then”

 

  •  

T-ara was in their room when suddenly some girl generation members came in and greeted them.

“annyeonghaseyo~” greeted seohyun, sunny, sooyoung and hyoyeon.

“oh! Annyeonghaseyo” T-ara got up and bowed back to them

“what are you doing in here?” said soyeon to her ex members

“to congrats you, pabo” said hyoyeon with her old jokes

“hehehe.. thank you~” soyeon hugged her old friends

“hope you get the first place, fighting!” said the little maknae of snsd, seohyun.

Soyeon smiled to her little friend, “aigoo~ you still same.. miss you guys alot”

 

Hyomin gave sunny a hug, “sunny~~~”  they have been a best friend from invincible youth

“aigoo~ hyomin ah.. congrats!” said sunny hugged her back “hope you got a first place!”

“thank you~”

“should you treat me?” asked sunny

Hyomin grinned, “you are the one who should treat us”

“totally agree” said jiyeon joined the conversation

“if you got first place, i will” said sunny and made the girls jumped happy although they knew it won’t happen.

 

 

All of the artist, girl bands, girl group, boys, etc gather in the stage. It’s time for announcement.

watch >>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRVGfFSlCvM

“we still have announcement for 2010 1st week Music Bank Live K-Chart!! T-ara members, annyeonghaseyo!” greeted joongki and T-ara greeted him back. “your cat dance is very famous right now and you have been nominated on first place for the first time with Bo Peep Bo peep . how do you feel?”

 

Eunjung asked the leader answered his question. “first of all, thank you for giving us so much love for the short period of time and we are very nervous and it’s our honor just to be nominated in 1st place with 2pm”

“you want to win, right? Honestly.” Asked him again

“ne...” she hasn’t finished her words but another mc was cutting her.

“2 pm is...  oh sorry, you not finished yet.” She laughed “ ok! 2 pm’s popularity is really amazing but do you think that you would get this much love from people?

Taecyeon gave her the answered “ uh.. just thank you all for loving us in 2009 and we’ll try our best in 2010. Thank you”

“thank you very much. Now we will find out the first winner of this year. Please show us the final points!”

 

The point was out one by one and started to calculate.

“digital music vote, viewer ranting vote, the music vote, number of the broadcast vote” it came out with the same number 6522. “who will be the first win of this year?”

The number stopped and they totally shocked

“T-ara! Congratulations on the first place on Music bank K-chart! WAOOooo~ Bo Peep bo Peep . Congratulation~ receive the trophy~”

T-ara who was so surprised started to cry. It’s really unbelievable. They Made It!!! and they felt amazing.

“please comment how do you feel”

“aww.. they are crying..  they are crying..”

T-ara didn’t know how to express their happiness. All they felt were so touching and wanted to cry. Am i dreaming? Is it true? All they did,  is crying

“please comment how do you feel” but all the members were crying. They couldn’t answer the mc question, “otthoke..”

“i thought they would cry.. congratulation~”

“but please say something”

Soyeon decided to answer them. “it’s really surprising. We thought even become second it would have been great”

Qri added  “thank you very much and we will try our best to become better T-ara”

“oh my god, they are still crying. Congratulation again” said joong ki

 

“they are just too happy. Thank you and please prepare for the encore song”

Eunjung gathered them and made a circle hug. “uljima~ we win guys”

“congratulation~”  said SNSD, 2pm, and another artist.

“don’t cry eonnie~ you win” said seohyun to hyomin who cried a lot

“gamsahamnida” hyomin tried to hold her cry but she failed

sunny smiled “you look so ugly when you are crying” she

“am i?” hyomin answered innocently

“yeah~ so stop crying.. you should smile more” sunny gave a hug “stop crying, please?”

The other were moved down to the stage leaving T-ara, “omo.. i have to go, hyomin.. i will call you later.. annyeong” sunny hurried went down and joined her friends

“why are you here?” teased yuri

“i don’t want to be leave by you guys” answered sunny

“what about hyomin? i thought you won’t leave her” said hyoyeon and made yuri and seohyun laughed

“eonnie was so sweet.. hugging her so tight.. you guys must be a.. good.. bestfriend” seohyun joined teasing her.

“girls.. stopped talking.. we need to move” said taeyeon to them. And they nodded.

 

  •  

 

They looked at each other and laughed hard. “WE WIN!!!” they shout like a crazy person except Qri who laughing looking them. Boram dance like a ahjuma and the other jumped like crazy.

“Let’s party girls!! For our first winning!!” eunjung said excited

“should we call another to join us?” asked hyomin.

“let’s call SNSD members.. since they congrats us a lot” suggested soyeon and all of them agreed. Soyeon dialed the number and called one of her ex-group.

 

“soyeon eonnie?”

“oh.. seohyun~ah.. are you busy?”

“not.. we are just came back from tv show, wae?”

“actually, we are going to make a small party in our dorm and we are going to invite you guys to come here. Can you come?” soyeon tried to ask her

“wait..” seohyun shouted to her members “eonnie!! Soyeon eonnie invites uo to her dorm for party!!”

Seohyun scream could be hear from the phone although she closed it with her hand.

T-ara laughed for her cute scream.

Sunny ran toward seohyun “oh? Jinjja? Let’s go then!”

“ i’m join!” said hyoyeon also excited

“count on me too” sooyoung also joined

“me too” said yuri

“teayeon eonnie? Sica eonni? Tiffany eonnie?” asked seohyun. She didn’t ask yoona because yoona was shooting.

“i’m sorry.. but i prefer sleeping” said jessica

“me too. Mianhe” said teayeon

"and you, fany?" asked sunny

"i will joined then" said tiffany

 

Seohyun back to her phone. “eonnie, we are going to there, where is your dorm?”

“its xxxxxxxxx”

“okay.. see you~” 

 

 

 

 

-- 

i'm sorry.. i'm very busy so didn't have much time to think and write a fanfic. but luckily its holiday, so i could make one. 

don't forget to leave you comment, so i know there are some people who still read it. hehehe..

by the way.. if you don't mind, you can watch this

http://www.t-araworld.net/2014/05/watch-t-ara-eunjung-boram-and-qris.html

http://www.t-araworld.net/2014/05/t-ara-gossip-girls-album-audio-mp3.html

http://www.t-araworld.net/2014/04/t-ara-jiyeon-1-min-1-sec-video-teaser.html

http://www.t-araworld.net/2014/04/check-out-t-ara-jiyeons-teaser-photo.html

http://www.t-araworld.net/2014/05/t-ara-gossip-girls-making-film.html

http://www.t-araworld.net/2014/04/check-out-t-ara-jiyeons-teaser-photo.html

http://www.t-araworld.net/2014/05/t-ara-jiyeon-1-min-1-sec-music-video-filming-pictures.html

gamsahamnida~ annyeong~