Eunjung and Hyomin first meet

Smile on you

Early in the morning, she prepared a lot of things. She started from her clothes, shoes, make-up, and didn't forget her lovely camera. She was going to become Core Contents Media trainer. Today was her first day, she was very nervous and excited. She hoped that her decision to leave JYP trainer was right. She hoped she could debut earlier and the company would bring her success. Her father brought her to CCM company, didn't forget a sweet kiss on her forehead was given by her father to give a support. With the bright smile, she enter the company.

 

Eunjung was talking with Jiae and Jiwon. “I heard that today we are going to meet a new member”

“Yapp, and they said she was beautiful and she had been training in JYP company..” continued Jiae

“I hope we can be a perfect group, I just want to debut as soon as possible”  said Jiwon while giving a back hug to Jiae

“you guys are so close, I’m so envy.. I hope the new member will be my close friends” said Eunjung make Jiwon and Jiae laughed hardly

Suddenly, the practice room door’s opened. The girl with a long black hair came in. “Annyeonghaseyo.. Park Hyomin imnida.. nice to meet you all” she bowed to them all. They bowed back. “nice to meet you” they shouted.

“Annyeong! Jiae imnida”

“Annyeong!! Jiwon imnida!! Wah!! You are so pretty” hyomin blushed, her face now totally red like strawberry

“hahaha.. you are so funny, your face is blushing! Annyeong.. Eunjung imnida.. it’s really nice to see you” Eunjung gave Hyomin a big hug, “lets be friends” she whispered

 

Eunjung POV

That girl was very beautiful and she was so cute. I really wanted to  be friend and came closer with her. I didn’t know why I would be so excited with this girl.

 

Hyomin POV

Eunjung eonnie made me surprise a lot, she was very nice , beautiful and she had a cute voice. She even gave me a hug at the first sight. I really wanted to be close with her but I was too shy to approach her.

 

Unexpected, Hyomin and Eunjung was in the same room. “so, you will be my roommate” Eunjung so happy to know her roommate would be Hyomin. “ne” she said while lowered her head. Eunjung smiled, Hyomin was so cute with her shy expression.

“hyomin, don’t be too shy.. just relax.. we are friends right?  So be yourself” Hyomin smiled and said “ne eonnie.. gomawo.. I will try..”

 

It was late, Eunjung was already asleep. Hyomin started to feel boring, she got her phone and began to sing. “Wao.. I  don’t know you have a good voice like an angel” hyomin shocked. She stopped sing, “mianhe.. I disturb you”

“aniyoo.. I like to hear you singing.. you know, I actually can’t sing but I’m very good at acting”

Hyomin looked a little bit surprise “don’t be too surprise, can you teach me how to sing?” hyomin nodded “I will teach you how to sing, but you also have to teach me how to act” Eunjung also nodded.

 

--

Early in the morning, they had to prepare for practice. First class was dancing. They started to dance step by step. “Eunjung, please be focus!!” shouted the coach. They started again. But Eunjung still did the same mistake, the coach didn’t say anything and continue the lesson. They’ve practiced for 4 hour.

“I think my feet are going to break” said Jiae

“me too.. I need more water. Jiae, please give me some water” Jiae took the water and gave it to jiwon

But Eunjung didn’t take a rest, she kept dancing and dancing. “eonnie.. your hand is so stiff just relax. And your feet, you need to do it like this” said hyomin while showing the move.

“Aaa… I get wrong in here.. gomawo Hyomin!!” she gave a hug again, but this time with a lot of sweat. But Hyomin didn’t care about it, she accepted the hug.

After took a rest, they still had to do vocal practice. Eunjung went to the piano and started to play it. Hyomin was amazed with her talent, She couldn’t take her eyes off of Eunjung. Way too captivated to see her capability . The vocal coach came in so Eunjung stopped. They started practice again.

All of a sudden, it has become dark. they stopped their practice and went back to their room.

“it’s so tired!!” Eunjung throw herself on the bed

“eunnie? Wanna eat some? I’m so hungry”

“okay.. let’s buy something” they went out of the dorm and searching something to eat.  Their eyes fell into a café near by. They bought 2 drink and eunjung treat her

“mwo? I will pay mine” reject Hyomin

“anii.. I’m going to treat you, I’m your eonnie, so listen to me”

Hyomin couldn’t say anything, Eunjung was too stubborn. They had a sit near the window

“wae eonnie? Why did you treat me?” asked Hyomin

“because you’ve already help me today, gomawo Minnie.. can I call you minnie?” Eunjung asked back

She nodded “of course you can, gomawo eonnie for the drink” they smiled at each other and continued keep in talk until midnight.

---

3 weeks later..

“today you guys is going to meet another member” said the manager

“MWO??” they were surprise to hear the news. Who is the new member? They started to ask each other and suddenly the door open...