chapter 12

A Mortal's Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally after two hours of walking they had finally come across the abandoned cabin. It was very old with some of the wood falling off from its railings. Xiumin raised his hand slightly as he smelled around the area. “We can only stay here for a day. If we stay longer they might pick up her scent” he explained as he looked around the forest.

 

Luhan looked behind him. Minha was still on his back but because of still being weak, she was fast asleep. A small smile filled his lips as he carefully treaded into the cabin. There was no furniture and the whole room was completely dusty. Kris looked towards Minha before meeting eyes with Luhan.  “Take her out side, we will clean up a little so it’s more comfortable” Nodding his head he left the cabin with Minha.

Finding a spot beside a thick tree, Luhan gently laid down before carefully tilting to the side so Minha could roll off. Before she could hit the tree, Luhan changed back to his human form and caught her. Gently he placed her head onto his lap. He wasn’t sure when she would wake up but he was willing to wait for her.

Not long after Luhan had placed Minha into a comfortable position, Minha had stirred in her sleep. Fluttering her eyes open, she looked up into the soft blue eyes of Luhan. Instantly a small smile filled his lips just by seeing her awake. “How are you feeling?” He asked. Minha sighed before sitting up. “Better thank you”

Looking around Minha noticed they were near a rund

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter