Chapter 9

A Mortal's Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Careful” Luhan whispered as he helped Xiumin and Toa place Minha onto her bed. Making sure she would be comfortable, Luhan turned his attention to the gash on her stomach. Removing the coat she had worn, Luhan gasped at the sight of her once white shirt that was now covered in blood.

“Find the towels” he commanded without taking his eyes of Minha. He wasn’t going to leave her side anymore; he didn’t want her to suffer on her own. Kris watched as the rest of the group frantically ran around looking for things that would help her heal quicker.

In the back of his mind, Kris could tell that Luhan had feeling's for Minha but he didn’t want to admit to it. Admitting to having feelings for someone meant that they were in-printed on them, and that was the last thing Kris wanted. If Luhan had in-printed on Minha, that meant that Kris would have take him away from the mission of watching over her; and that meant breaking a friendship he was fond of.

As Kris walked towards Lay who was leaning against a wall, he thought about what they could do. The trackers had found her, and Minha had found the wolves all at once. The only way to help her was to show themselves to her. “Lay” Kris whispered. Turning his head slightly, Lay raised his eyebrow in questioning.

Sighing, Kris ran a hand through his hair. “We need to get her and leave” Lay frowned. Looking towards Luhan, Lay saw how he cared for her. Turning back to Kris he lowered his voice to a whisper. “I don’t think that’s a good idea. She isn’t really in a state to go anywhere” Kris frowned as he nodded.

He could see how pale she was. Moving her would only make her condition worse and harder to heal. “There isn’t really another choice though. The trackers will be coming here” Lay nodded. Taking a deep breath Kris turned to the rest of the pack. “We will leave in the morning”

Tao, Xiumin, Luhan and Chen all turned around with worried expressions. Luhan shot to his feet. “She is in no condition to be moved” Walking towards Luhan, Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter