Chapter 7

A Mortal's Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan couldn’t stop running. He needed to clear his head but no matter what he did it wouldn’t work. A deep growl realised from his throat as he snapped his jaws, dashing faster through the forest in hopes to clear his head.

He didn’t know where he was going; all he knew was that he needed to get away.  He couldn’t stop replaying images of Minha falling from the roof. The look on her face was full of horror. Whimpering, Luhan picked up his pace till a scent filled his nose. Skidding to a stop Luhan frantically looked around the woods.

The sound of a twig snapping behind him caught his attention. Spinning around Luhan could see a black figure of a person. The hair on his back stood up at the person they were trying to stop from finding them. In the distance Luhan could hear the rest of his group howling as they made their way towards the scent.

Snapping his jaws, Luhan slowly stalked towards the black figure. Leave now or you won’t make it back to your group. Luhan kept his eyes on the person as he made his way closer towards him. He knew that the trackers were conniving people that played tricks. For all he knew Minha could have trackers around her by now.

Growls filled the air around Luhan as the rest of the group had arrived. Tao’s eyes were a bright green, as he his sharp teeth with a deep snarl. There was no way he would let the trackers find Minha. The tracker smirked as he lifted his head.

He wasn’t scared of the wolves around him. Reaching up, he slowly pulled the hood off his head revealing his face to the wolves. “Nice to see you again, wolves” His voice dripped with hatred as he glared at Luhan. This tracker had a special hatred for Luhan.

Smirking, the tracker lifted his hand before disappearing into thin air. The wolves looked around them waiting for something to happen, but nothing did. Back at the cabin Minha was still thinking about what had happened only a few hours ago. Her body was still shaking from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter