Chapter 19

A Mortal's Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later, Minha and the wolves were heading back towards the village. Minha had made her mind up about wanting to try and kill the leader of the trackers in some hopes of being able to live a normal life. Although a few of the protectors disagreed with her way, they still had no choice but to listen to her.

As they walked towards the mountains edge, they looked down and the once thriving village. All the huts that once stood were now burnt remains on the ground. Bitting her bottom lip, Minha turned towards the path that led down towards the village. Without a finally look Minha made her way to the path soon followed by five of the wolves.

Standing at the edge of the mountain, Luhan gazed down at the village. He remembered when he first met Minha. The day he saved Minha from falling off the roof, he vowed to never let her go but yet now he was letting her sacrifice her life to kill people that were trying to kill her.

Clenching his fist Luhan gritted his teeth. He wanted all this to end but most of all he want Minha to be safe. A snap of a twig caught his attention along with the smell of a tracker. Snapping his head in the direction of the sound, Luhan’s eyes widened.

“Well hello Luhan” Standing near the path way to the village was one of the trackers Junhyung. He had blond hair and tattoos on his arms. Smirking Junhyung moved towards Luhan. “I see the way you look at her. It’s just like how your friend looked at her mother but we all know about that love ending”

Luhan’s fist shook in rage as he tried to control his temper. Walking closer to Luhan, Junhyung looked around his surroundings. “Just so you know, your friends are going to be in trouble around about-“Just before he finished his sentence, a loud scream filled the air. Luhan’s head jerked up into the direction it came from.

Smirking Junhyung shrugged. “Now” without a seconded thought, Luhan jumped into the air and changed into his wolf form before dashing off into the forest. As he raced towards the direction the scream came from, his hear raced in fear. Please done let her be hurt, please don’t let her be hurt. He chanted in his head.

 

Screaming in pain, Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter