Chapter 8

A Mortal's Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha was frozen. It was as if hearing her name had suddenly made every fibre in her body freeze solid. It wasn’t until she heard growling that Minha had come back to her scenes. Gripping the knife strapped onto her hip, she swung it towards the persons face. A loud groan filled the air as the man grabbed the left side of his cheek.

There was a deep cut from his temple to his chin. Minha felt her body become alive but she knew she wasn’t going to heal someone that was planning on killing her. Turning around towards the six wolves, Minha ran towards them. She didn’t care if they would find her a threat because right now she needed them to help her.

Running towards the silver wolf Minha tried to think of something to do. She remembered how he seemed to have understood her every time she talked. Bending down she frantically looked into his blue eyes. “Please help me”

Luhan was shocked but mostly happy that she had so much trust in him. Luhan moved his eyes towards the tracker who was reaching into his pocket for his knife. Looking towards his group, a deep growl admitted from the back of his throat as he snapped his jaws. The rest of the group growled and faced towards the track.

Smiling the tracker looked towards Minha. “You really think these protectors can keep you alive?” he asked as he jumped off the log. “If they couldn’t keep us from finding you then there is no way that they can save you now”

Minha looked around at the six wolves that stood in front of her. It wasn’t until now that she noticed how different they looked from real wolves. They were much bigger than them and their eyes weren’t the usual brown. They all had different colours that seemed to glow with anger.

Protectors? Then what mum said to me was true, that there were people out there looking out for me. Minha looked up to face the tracker. She was scared yes, but she wasn’t going to let them kill her. “Leave peacefully” Minha slowly lowered her knife but kept her eyes focused on the man. “And if I don’t?” He asked as he played with the fabric of his cloak.

The silver wolf released a furious growl as his jaws snapped. Minha couldn’t help the smile that formed on her lips. “Or they will hurt you” The tracker sighed but the smirk never left his face. “Well then” he said throwing his hands into the air. “Looks like I get to have some fun”

Jumping into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter