Chapter 6

A Mortal's Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha braced herself for the hard ground but it never came. The only thing she felt was strong arms that were wrapped tightly around her waist. They felt safe and sturdy, and for the first time since her mother’s death she felt safe.

The sound of panting filled Minha’s ears as soft breath tickled the back of her ear. Slowly opening her eyes she was shocked to see silver like hair in front of her eyes. It was a colour she had never seen before in her travels and it intrigued her. She wondered how someone would be able to have that hair colour and if they were born with it.

Slowly the head started to move and brown orbs looked deep into Minha’s. They were glazed with concern and worry, causing Minha to be temporarily frozen. Her eyes drifted from his eyes to his nose, cheek bones and then lips. They were plump and very close to hers.

“Um. . .” Luhan seemed to snap back into reality as he distanced himself a little from her, but kept his arms around her waist. His eyes scanned her body looking for any injuries. “Are you” he started. “Are you hurt?” Minha blinked a couple of times before shaking her head. Luhan sighed in relief, before his ears picked up movement behind him.

A growl filled both their ears. Turning their head towards the forest five different coloured wolfs slowly crept towards them. Minha was shocked at how big they were. They had to at least reach mid stomach, and each one seemed to have different scars. Luhan stiffened. Minha noticed that his arms were suddenly tense. Her eyes moved from the wolves to Luhan as she examined the way his eye brows met in the middle.

“Go” Minha yelled as she waved her hands. The wolves looked at each other before moving forewords. Luhan sensed that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter