Chapter 15

A Mortal's Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Running around the village Minha tried to desperately help people. She was exhausted but she needed to help these people, after all she was the reason why they were all hurt. Bitting her bottom lip she frantically looked around for help when she spotted the familiar silver head boy. “Luhan!” She screamed. Running towards her he looked her over.

Her arms were lined with burns and cuts. Luhan spoke softly as he gently held her wrist in his hand. “You need to stop” Minha frowned. “I can’t. These people are hurt because I was careless” Luhan shook his head. “You were doing the right thing Minha, but now the right thing to do is leave before the trackers find you”

“Too late” A voice snarled behind them. Lifting her head Minha gazed at the six men in front of her. They all wore black cloths but each seemed to have their own different markings and hair colour. Luhan released a growl before pulling Minha behind him. “Leave now” Luhan snarled only to receive laughter in return.

“You really think we will leave just because you told us to?” A boy with blond hair asked. Laughing he shook his head. “Please, we’ve been chasing this girl for almost 19 years since the day she was born, so you really think we will just leave now that we have her?” Smirking, the boy that Minha had injured only days ago walked forwards. Luhan clenched his fist and readied himself to change.

“You hurt me before Minha and I don’t take kindly to people hurting me” The blonde haired boy nodded. “He’s right you know. Your mother stabbed him once and well you can tell what happened to her” Minha’s eyes widened as anger surged through her. “You basted!” she screamed as she lunged towards him, stabbing him in the shoulder with her knife.

Luhan froze. He was shocked and scared for her safety more than ever now. “Minha!” the rest of the wolves yelled before they changed into their wolf forms and charged towards the trackers. Shaking his head Luhan lunged into the air and changed into his wolf form with a loud growl. Pulling the knife out of the tracker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter