Chapter 10

A Mortal's Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning before the sun raised into the sky, the pack made sure Minha was dressed warmly before setting off. Heading towards east, Luhan had remembered seeing a small little abandoned cabin deep into the forest. It was the perfect place for them to rest for a couple of day before leaving again.

As they travelled across the slushy mud, Luhan made sure to keep a close eye on Minha. The first sign of movement he was going to stop Kris. A couple of times she had moved but nothing to the point of her being in pain.

Whimpering Luhan gently placed his nose under her wrist to move it to a more comfortable place. Kris frowned at Luhan, growling softly he speed his pace up a little. Tao whimpered as he moved toward Luhan. Are you okay? Luhan nodded his head, his eyes never leaving Minha. He was afraid that if he looked away for one second something would happen.

After half an hour of walking everyone agreed to find somewhere to rest for a while. Resting near a small river stream, Luhan changed back to his human form. Gently grabbing Minha he brought her towards the river. He wanted to wash away the dry blood from her arms, just to make her a little more comfortable.

Placing his hands in the water, he gently cupped a little amount of water. Gently gripping her wrist he let the water wash over her arm. The once dry blood flowed down her arm into the river. “How is she” a voice suddenly asked.

Turning around, Xiumin softly gaze down at her. He also wished she was alright. Luhan looked back at her peaceful face. “She is getting there. Her cut has fully healed but there was a slight infection” Xiumin nodded his head. Bending down next to Minha, he gently brushed the hair away from her eyes. “She looks like her mother” Xiumin softly whispered.

Luhan sadly gazed down at her. He remembers the day her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter