Chapter 11

A Mortal's Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha gazed at the man in front of her. “Who-Who are you?” She asked. Luhan could sense her become uneasy, and he knew telling her the truth would only shock her more. Luhan raised his hands in a calming manner. “Its okay were not going to hurt you” Minha’s eye brows furrowed together slightly.

“What do you mean us?” Luhan smiled warmly down at her. “Those wolves behind you are just like me” He said as he gazed at his friends. Turning her head to the side, Minha caught sight of two boys. They were both well built and had unique hair styles.

Shocked by the sudden appearance, Minha spun around only to bump into Luhan’s chest. Placing his hands on her arms, Luhan steady her as she tried to figure out where the men came from. “You’re not going to hurt my, are you?” She asked.

Kris walked towards her with an expressionless face. Minha didn’t like the look of him, especially the scar near his eye. It looked painful and by the shape of it, it was caused by some sort of a blade. Luhan noticed how tense Minha had become from Kris’s sudden advancement towards her.

Leaning closer to her, Luhan softly whispered into her ear. “It’s okay Minha. He isn’t going to hurt you. I promise” Strangely Minha believed him. His voice was just like the one from her dreams, always saying things that would calm her and reassure her that she would be fine.

Lifting her head Minha gazed up at Kris. “Who are you?” she softly asked. Luhan comfortingly squeezed her arm in some attempt to make her feel safer. Kris bowed slightly before speaking. “My name is Kris. We,” he said motioning to the other men. “Are your protectors. We made a vow to stay by your side and protect you from the trackers”

Minha blinked at him. Protectors? So mother was right, I was never alone. Minha’s heart began to beat faster slightly at the news. “That means you guys have been looking after me then?” Kris nodded his head. Looking behind him, she noticed four boys. They all had different hair colours and eye colours. Not one man was the same.

Minha looked back at Kris with a wondering gaze. She wanted to know so many things like what exactly happened to her mother, and how the trackers had stayed away from her all this time but she was weak and very tired.

Luhan could tell by the way she leaned on him that she was still very weak but he also knew they needed to keep moving. They still had a couple more hours of walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter