Crap, I Forgot.

Beauty and the B2ST

I woke up and found myself in the back seat of a car. Rubbing my eyes, noticing that my pillow was shaped weird, I looked up and squealed. I was laying on Junhyung's lap! He shifted and unconsciously laid his hand on my leg. My breath caught in my throat and my heart threatened to pop out of my chest. We were the only ones in the car... Where were the others? And what happened? All I could remember was the hospital... I heard a moan and i shut my eyes to look like I was sleeping.

"Mmmm... Where am I...? What the..." I felt him look at me and I heard him chuckle. He ran his fingers over my cheek and I "stirred". Junhyung quickly retracted his hand and smiled, "Morning, sleepyhead,".

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Doojoon's car,"

"...no really. But what are we doing here?" 

"I'm not sure..." Junhyung nodded. We unloaded from the car together, and like the loser I am, I stumbled and he caught me. I couldn't walk two steps without veering someway. Junhyung sighed and crouched down. 

"Get on." he said. 

"What!?" I exclaimed, swaying. 

"I'll carry you." he motioned to his back and I gave him an incredulous look. Finally, he gave up; standing back up, he scooped me up in his arms. I emitted a small scream and clung to his neck. I heard him laugh softly and start walking, but I wouldn't let go of him. He smelled softly of cologne, but it wasn't too noticeable.  "Jungah...you can let go...I'm not gonna drop you..." he cleared his throat. 

"I know...but I'm scared of heights..." I gulped as I clung tighter. 

"You're not even five feet off the ground," Junhyung sighed.

"If my feet aren't on the ground, it's high," I retorted. I lifted my head to look at him, then quickly hid again. He tossed me a little to get a better grip on me, and I gripped even harder onto his neck. 

"J-Junhyung...don't..." I stuttered. He stopped and put me down.

"There you go." he unlocked the door to their dorm and I barged in.

"Hey! Who left me in the car with this !?" I screamed. They all left the table they were sitting at and pointed to Hyunseung. I glared at him, but also silently thanked him in my mind.  "Why the hell would you leave us in there!?" I yelled. 

"You two wouldn't wake up!! It's not my fault! We were trying to wake you for like half an hour and you didnt even stir!"

Yoseob looked up, "Actually, you hit me once,"

"Aish...sorry," I admitted. "But still!"

"Okay...sorry, Jungah umma," Hyunseung stuck his tongue out. I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed him.

"So what are we eating?" I said. The boys returned to their table and started eating their rice and kimchi. I sighed. "Is this what you eat when I'm not here?" 

"Well... Pretty much... Dongwoon usually cooks..." they laughed. I smiled and sat down with my own bowl of rice. Someone's phone started to ring. We all pulled our phones out, but Doojoon answered his.  "Hello? Yeah, hey Dongwoon. ...Yeah, your noona is here, why? ...Speaker? Okay." 

"Hello?" Dongwoon called from the other line. 

"Hey!" we all said into the phone. 

"Noona!" 

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!"