Unexpected You

Beauty and the B2ST

"Dongwoon, leaving already?" I pouted at the tall boy in the living room.      

"Yeah, Noona. Do you want to come with? We have a practice and then a performance! You should watch your Woonie perform!" he beamed.      

"Finee~" I smiled. I grabbed my wallet and bag and walked out the door with Dongwoon, linking arms. I stood at the drivers seat, ready to sit down, when Dongwoon pulled me back.      

"Uh, Noona? I think I should drive..." he laughed. I nodded and moved to the passenger's side.      

"But Dongwoon," I said as I opened the door and sat in the seat, "You still don't have your license!"      

"Oh yeah?" he whipped out his wallet and grabbed a card.      

"Awww! My little Woonie is growing up!" I cried, wiping a fake tear. I ruffled his hair and buckled my seatbelt. "Let's gooooo~" I cheered. Dongwoon chuckled and started the car.      

Shortly, we arrived at the Cube Entertainment building.      

"Noona! Come on!" Dongwoon called as he grabbed my hand and pulled me along. We laughed as I was dragged onto the elevator. I gasped as I tried to catch my breath, trying to ignore the judgmental stares from the others in the elevator. I leaned on Dongwoon, needing support because of my laughing attack. The elevator made a ding, and the doors opened. He walked out and I followed him with my hand on his shoulder so I didn't lose him. He opened the door to the practice room and casually walked in. I, on the other hand, peeked in around the door and tiptoed in. I inconspicuously sat down on the waxed wooden floor, staring at the 6 boys and their reflections in the mirrors dancing in the middle of the room. Kikwang noticed me and smiled in my direction, so I waved to him. He smiled again at me, then brought his focus back to dancing. I was in awe-the way the 6 boys moved perfectly in sync, showing off their fiery charisma; all of it was amazing. Their dance ended, and the boys came over to me.      

"Jungah! You came to watch us!?" Yoseob and Kikwang chorused excitedly. I nodded in reply with a happy smile. My eyes scanned the practice room, when I saw Junhyung at the other side of the room. Deja vu... I studied his face: it looked sad and bummed out.      

"What's wrong with Yongjun over there?" I asked Doojoon, trying to make it sound like it wasn't that big of a deal, when in reality it was killing me inside. I didn't know why; it just did. Seeing his gloomy face made me feel like I needed to go and cheer him up, even though I was supposed to be mad at him for ditching me the other day.

"No clue. It's like PMS..." he laughed. I chuckled at his joke with him, and I saw Junhyung glance over at us. I looked at him and he quickly turned his head. I sighed while debating-more like arguing-with myself, trying to figure out whether to go to Junhyung or not. I sighed aloud, and went.

"Junhyung? Are you ok?" I forced out of my mouth. He didn't listen or even look up. I rolled my eyes and sat in front of him. "Yong. Jun. Hyung. Answer. Me." I enunciated every syllable clearly and glared at him.      

"What." his voice was monotone and it was obvious he was trying to act uninterested and bored. I scoffed at his childishness and held back the screams I was about to let out due to frustration.      

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I asked. I wasn't trying to sound rude, it just came out that way... I took a breath and plastered a fake smile on my face. "Junhyung Oppa, tell me what's wrong!" I used all the aegyo I could, but it was hard. I was PISSED. This idiot wasn't answering me, and he had absolutely no right to be mad at me. I saw him stifle a laugh. Think I look funny, do you!? I grabbed a fistful of his hair and dragged him out of the practice room, with the other members giggling at us. Dongwoon was laughing the hardest-he hadn't seen me lose my temper like this since we were 10 and some kid tripped me. The kid got beat pretty bad, but he deserved it. I dragged Junhyung into the stairwell and glared at him.       

"I'm mad at you." he simply told me. I turned my head and blinked furiously at his ironic behavior. I looked back at him and pressed my lips together.      

"Why." I forced, trying to sound calm.      

"You've been ignoring me."      

"What...?"      

"Remember at dinner?" Junhyung pouted. I stared in awe. Is he...using aegyo!? "You ignored me the whole time!"     

"I ignored you!? I had every right to, you !" all of my anger suddenly made its appearance.

"Wha-what?"

"Yeah, remember? What kind of frikin date involves a guy ditching the girl!?" I yelled, inching closer and closer to his face. His eyes flickered with something I couldnt recognize. I waited for him to say something, but he just kept looking down, as if his shoes suddenly became the most interesting thing in the world. I rolled my eyes, That's what I thought, and I stormed off.