Date...?

Beauty and the B2ST

"Grant me one wish," Junhyung smirked. "Wait-3 wishes,"

"Three!? No!" I protested.

"You kicked me. Hard,"

"Fine," I gave in. "One wish a day. If you miss a day, then it can't be made up. Deal?" I negotiated.

"Deal." he evilly smirked again. "First wish. Hm..." he teased, trying to make me anxious. I rolled my eyes and he started the car. I looked at him the whole way, trying to figure out what he was thinking. "Got it," he smiled as he parked. "Date," I tilted my head curiously and looked at him blankly. "Youre going on a date with me today! Cliche, I know. But it'll be fun. And what did I say about using aegyo? You don't look cute," I pouted but quickly stopped, glaring at him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"So fine. Where are we going?" I asked, pushing his hand away.

"Uh..." he admitted shyly. I let out a big breath and put my feet onto the dashboard of the car. Junhyung grabbed my ankles and dropped them to the floor. "No. If Doojoon Hyung saw that, he would murder me," I rolled my eyes yet again but reluctantly sat up. "Ah!" Junhyung exclaimed, pulling out of the parking lot. "I know where we can go!" He smiled at me and kept driving. The drive was long; probably about 20 minutes. He covered my eyes as we got out of the car. I tripped over a curb, but made it alive. He uncovered my eyes and stood next to me. "What do you think?" he asked, putting his arm around me. I inhaled his soft cologne scent as I looked around. It wasnt too amazing-it was just a little mall, but it had it's own cute little charm. There were trees with colorful cherry blossoms. The pink and white flower petals flew around softly in the light breeze. The little stores had their doors open, and the sidewalks were littered with petals. I looked up at Junhyung and smiled.

"Its pretty." I told him, breathing in the flowery scent of the air mixed in with the smell of him, all tangled up but smelling cool and refreshing. There were different colors and shapes of paper lanterns hovering in the sky, with small patterns lining them. Cute characters dotted the windows of stores, making me smile. Junhyung took my hand and examined it a little, dropping it, but keeping our fingers intertwined. He swung them lightly and started walking down the sidewalk. I followed him, watching him swing our arms. He dragged me into a coffee shop and stood at the counter.

"What do you want?" he asked as he studied the chalkboards on the back wall holding an assortment of different drinks and snacks.

"Give me a..." I stood there as he sighed and started playing with our hands. "I want a...strawberry smoothie." I decided because I didnt recognize many of the other drinks on the board. The lady at the counter nodded and looked to Junhyung for his order.

"Give me the same thing." he said to her.

"Two strawberry smoothies?" she confirmed.

"Yep." he handed her his card.

"I need to go to the bathroom really quick. Find us a table," I said, walking off. I used the restroom and stared at the sink. My face was pale and my forehead was getting hot. I splashed my face with some cold water. Chills went through my spine as the ice-cold water hit me. I dried my hands and my face, then walked out. I looked for Junhyung at a table, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Ju-Junhyung?" I called.