바람둥이--Player

Beauty and the B2ST

I made it to the Han River without dying, thank the Lord. I carefully parked my car and stepped out, smoothing out the non-existent wrinkles in my dress. I slowly walked onto the bridge, one foot after the other. I looked around; no Junhyung. I sighed, but yelped as something covered my eyes. 

"Guess who!" a familiar voice laughed. I spun around and faced him. My face broke out into a smile as Junhyung shyly held out a rose. The red rose was wrapped in a nice purple paper, crackling at the slightest touch. I pressed the flower to my nose, inhaling the soft perfume-like smell. Junhyung grabbed my hand and led me to the side of the bridge. "Jungah...thank you so much for coming. I'm really sorry about yelling at you and being an idiot and leaving you-" 

"It's ok." I cut him off. "I know you had a reason-you wouldn't just run off like that. I know you. I was just being stubborn," I apologized. "Forgive me?"

"Of course." he smiled. "It's funny. I was the one aupposed to be apologizing..." he said, squeezing my hand tighter. I blushed at the contact and looked down. As I was looking down, a pair of sparkly red stilettos walked up into my vision.  

"H-Hara..." Junhyung stuttered, forcefully yanking his hand out of mine. I looked up and saw a gorgeous girl glaring at Junhyung.  

"Who is she!?" she demanded, looking me up and down like she was sizing me up. Junhyung guiltily looked around avoiding her gaze. "Yong Junhyung! Answer me!" she yelled when he didn't answer.

"U-uh Hara, don't get the wrong idea." Junhyung pleaded nervously.

"Who is she then!?"  

"She's a friend. Right, Jungah?" he looked at me desperately, silently pleading me for help.  

"Uhm yeah, I guess..." I said warily, unsure of what was happening.   

Hara's long fingers made contact with my cheek, astonishing me. I could feel my cheek throb. Tears started to form in my eyes, but I blinked them back. 

"Hara!" Junhyung yelled, shocked.  

"Don't talk to me! We're over!" Hara ran away, wiping at her face. I stared at Junhyung in horror, unable to speak.  

"Jungah...don't get the wrong idea." Junhyung's eyes pleaded.  

"Is that all you can say!? You had a girlfriend!? I dont even know...you're ridiculous! Are you not aware of the fact that girls don't like to be cheated on?" I spat at him, dropping the rose and starting after Hara.  

"No, Jungah! We weren't even going out! I mean, we went on a couple of dates, but that's it!" he called after me, but I ignored him. I kept running, searching for Hara. My eyes scanned the landscape, and finally I found her sitting underneath a tree next to the river.  

"H-Hara, right?" I asked softly, approaching her cautiously. She looked up at me with runny makeup and teary eyes.  

"Yeah. Look, if you're here to tell me that I shouldnt have expected anything more from someone like him, don't bother." she said with a half-hearted glare.  

"I'm not, don't worry." I assured her. "I wasn't even going out with him. But he never mentioned anything about you to any of the BEAST members..." I realized those were the wrong words to say after they had come out of my mouth because Hara started to tear up again, but she laughed instead.  

"Of course he didn't. 'Oh, it's better if we date secretly' he says. 'Itll be better for both of us,' he says. How stupid was I!? I shouldve expected it," she buried her face into her hands and shook her head. 

"Hara-ssi, don't worry. He doesn't know what he's missing out on. You are so pretty, he doesn't deserve your tears. And the best thing is, I know exactly what'll cheer you up!" I said happily to her.  

"Hah, I'm sure. Go ahead..." she said doubtfully.  

"Hold on just a second!" I said as I grabbed my phone and dialed a number. "Hello? Oppa? ...Yeah, it's Jungah! Do you have any schedules for the rest of the day? ... Oh good! What about the others? ... Awesome! I have someone I want you guys to meet! Come down to the Han River and we'll go out! Bye oppa!" I pressed the red end button and smiled at Hara. "My special guests are on their way!"