Han River

Beauty and the B2ST

"Uhh... Hi...?" I said to him strangely. He bit his lip and pulled out an envelope from his pocket.  

"Here." he grimaced, placed it on my hand, then left. Mir and I looked at each other confusedly and he awkwardly sipped his water. 

"So that was... Interesting..." Mir spoke up. I nodded in agreement as I slipped the envelope into my jacket. We ate out food quietly and I bid him goodbye.

"Bye, Jungah! I hope I'll see you soon," he hugged me.  

"Yeah, oppa," I smiled as I hugged him back. "And remember to invite me to your debut!" I teased.  

"Of course, Jungah! And about the job offer...my cousin has an opening at his new restaurant, but it doesnt pay much...so I'll just call you if I find something better! Basically, I just called you because I miss you," he said as he hugged me then left. I chuckled at him. He hasn't changed at all...  

I remembered the note Junhyung gave me and I dug it out if my pocket.  
 
Jungah, 
I'm really sorry about ditching you that day at the cafe. Like I said, there was a reason..but I don't want to tell you ove note. I would prefer to tell you in person-meet me on the bridge at the Han River at 7. If you don't come, I understand...but I really hope you do^-^ once again, I'm so sorry...so let me make it up to you. 
Junhyung


My heart pounded in my chest. Oh god, asdfghjkl. The feels oh god. I glanced at the clock on my phone. 4:30 pm. Just about 2 hours to prepare, and 30 minutes to be there. I rushed home as fast as I could. I stood in front of my closet and stared blankly. I should wear something cute. But I don't want to look like I tried that hard... I fought with myself in my head as I stood there. I sighed and closed my eyes. Blindly grabbing a summer dress out of the back of my closet and some wedges off of the ground, I smiled at myself and got ready to go. In my car, I sighed. Okay, Jungah. You can't die now, so drive safely, I lectured myself. I slowly pressed the gas pedal and drove to the Han river.