The Beast

Beauty and the B2ST

"Noona," Dongwoon said. "Where were you?" he glanced at Nichkhun's arm over my shoulders. "Hi, sunbae," he said cautiously. 

"Mmm, hi Dongwoon-goon," Nickhun retracted his arm but grabbed my hand. My eyes flashed over to Junhyung, who was avoiding my gaze. 

"First off, why are you guys here? And second, why does my apartment look like a junkyard!?" I inquired, glaring at each of the boys, except Junhyung, who was still looking away. 

"Well we wanted to pick you up for our next broadcast, and Dongwoonie lost his phone so we were looking for it...but we got a little carried away and started throwing everything and I'M SORRY," Yoseob pouted. I couldn't help but to crack a smile; after all, Yoseob's aegyo-adorable was an understatement. 

"Gahh...it's fine," I caved. "just...help me put all of this away." They nodded together and proceeded to pick up the scattered pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, and clothes. Junhyung kept his head down and mechanically started to clean. Nichkhun and I walked to the kitchen, making lunch for 8, instead of the planned 2. "What do you want?" I smiled at the handsome thai boy. 

"Anything's fine," he grinned back, making my heart pound. "I'll eat anything you make." I rolled my eyes at his cheesy line, but couldn't help blushing.

Dongwoon walked over to throw away a broken plate, when he brushed by and whispered, "Are you two...like dating?". I nodded and smiled in reply, and he shot me a half-hearted thumbs-up. I looked confusedly at him, and he brushed me off. Isn't he happy for me...?

 

Nichkhun and I set the table, and I called everyone for lunch. We all sat down, but it was awkwardly silent at the table, which never happened. I figured it was because their sunbae was here-that was usually pretty awkward. I decided to make some conversation, "So when is your guys' broadcast?".

"At 2," Hyunseung said, then another silence.

"Oh, are you going to Music Bank?" Nichkhun asked. 

"Nae, Sunbae," Doojoon said respectfully. 

"You can call me hyung," Nichkhun laughed uncomfortably. "I don't mind."

"Hm..." they all nodded. 

"Uh...so I hope you don't mind, but I'm also going to Music Bank and I was wondering if you guys could give me a ride," Nichkhun smiled at his hubaes. 

"Sure, Hyung," Doojoon nodded. "It'll be super cramped, though," he warned.

"I'm used to it," Nichkhun laughed and looked at me. I giggled too, remembering all of the 2pm members squished into one tiny car. The BEAST members shot me and Nichkhun a quick glance. 

Clearing my throat, I stood up, "If you guys are done, we can get going...". They all mumbled and started clearing their plates. I grabbed my purse and waited for the rest of the boys, and we all walked in silence. 

 

We arrived at the broadcasting station after a painfully awkward car ride, and Nichkhun had to leave to his own dressing room. "Bye, Jungah," he gave me a quick hug and then bolted off. Suddenly, it was like everyone had been holding their breath-a huge sigh escaped everyone's mouth, and conversation started as normal. I walked over to the boys and smiled. 

"Just because he's your sunbae doesn't mean you all need to be awkward," I laughed. 

"It's so scary though," Yoseob frowned. "He's our sunbae, it really matters what he thinks of us."

"Nichkhun's not that bad! He's not one to judge you though," I defended. 

"Yeah, but the sunbaenims are the ones that get our name out there!" 

"Fine, fine!' I waved him off. "Go get ready!" The boys all scattered, doing their own thing. I walked out to get a drink of water, when I heard footsteps behind me. "Oh, Hyunseung oppa," I smiled.

"So you and Nichkhun sunbae?" he smiled lightly. 

"Hah, yeah," I blushed. "It's nothing too serious though, he just asked me out today."

"Well, I'm happy for you, and the members are too. Well, most of them," he shot me a meaningful look, and I caught on. 

"Look, I don't know what his deal is," I said, referring to Junhyung. "Did you know that he had a girlfriend!?"

"Yeah, Junhyungie tells me everything," he leaned against the wall. "I know it may seem hard to believe, but he's soft, sweet, and a real guy. I'm not sure why he hid Hara from you and especially the other members, but just know he had good intentions. He always does," he nodded. 

"He asked me out on a date and flirted with me and led me on when he had a girlfriend all along. Not only that, but she was THE Gu Hara-gorgeous, funny, smart-I really can't think of how that can come from good intentions."

"I know, I know," Hyunseung started, "but I don't think he knows that he has the ability to hurt people. He underestimates himself, and his self-worth is at rock bottom. Junhyungie may be an idol, and he may have the "cool" image, but he's still a person. He's blind to how he affects other people, especially girls-but that's because he's had his eyes on one, and only one person. You." My eyes widened and I was speechless.

"Uh...huh?" A million thoughts sprinted around in my head. Junhyung, THE Yong Junhyung, has this side to him? Up until now, I had seen Yong Junhyung and Yong Jaesoon as two completely different people. They're actually both mixed in with each other, and only one decides to show up at a time.

He chuckled and nodded, "He's liked you since like first grade or whenever you guys met. He changed his name for you-he was willing to do anything. I don't want to get in between you and Sunbae, but I just wanted you to know,". I looked up at Hyunseung with dazed eyes, and smiled. 

"Hyunseung oppa...thank you for telling me all of this," I gave him a tight hug. 

"Of course, Jungah. You've become like a part of this group, and you and Dongwoon remind me so much of my Noona and I...I just want the best for you-I think that's what we all want," he said as he wrapped his arms around me and patted my back. "I need to get back and finish my makeup..." I now noticed that only half of his face had makeup on it. I giggled and patted his head.

"Awh, Oppa! You were willing to sacrifice your makeup time for me!!" he winked and turned around to go back to the dressing room. Sighing, I closed my eyes. Hyunseung oppa...I wish you would've told me this earlier...

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE<3 Because I love you all and I'm now on SUMMER BREAKKKK! Tbh it doesn't feel like it at all...but THANK GOD. I made the chapter SUUUPER long (compared to my other chapers...;-;) and I hope you enjoy:) Allubyu! Here's a picture of our handsome boys<3 GOD THEIR FACES MAKE ME CRY.

beast-k-pop-club-32268747-900-675.jpg