SASAENGS ARE SCARY

Beauty and the B2ST

I burst in and looked around. Dongwoon was in here, like I thought, but he was lying on the ground and was most likely passed out. I called Doojoon and he and the others were here in no time. We carried him to the hospital and waited. The doctor didn't come out for a while. When he did, we all stood up. The doctor led us to him, and started explaining.

"He has a concussion. He hit his head somewhere and it's not looking to good. Luckily, its not too serious and he should be better soon. I'll be back in a moment," and he left. I hugged Dongwoon really tight and brushed his hair out of his face.

"How could you be so careless... You had me so worried..." tears started to fall silently and I wiped them away quickly and sniffled. 

"Sorry." Dongwoon replied nonchalantly. 

"Now that you have a concussion... You have fun sitting here doing nothing..." Hyunseung teased. 

"Yeah." Dongwoon laid back down and pulled the covers over his head. I gave the members a look and they nodded. They left me and Dongwoon alone in the room.

"Dongwoon...did I do something wrong?" I was on the verge of crying...again. 

"Noona...do you like Junhyungie Hyung better than me?" Dongwoon poked his head out of the blankets. 

"... Dongwoon. Is that really what you're worried about?" I scoffed and Dongwoon frowned.

"Well..." 

"Dongwoon!" I grabbed him into the biggest hug I could manage.

"You're so cute! I could never like anyone more than you! Never ever ever! Why are you worried!?" I sat on the edge of his bed and held his hand.

"I guess you're right..." Dongwoon smiled. I hugged him again and called the guys in.

"Yay! The happy siblings are happy again!" Yoseob laughed. Junhyung and I were sent out to buy food, so we left. As we were walking to the store across the street, Junhyung casually laid his arm around my shoulders and we walked like that all the way. When we got inside, I tried to get his arm off of me so I could look at the food. Junhyung wouldn't let go, though. I looked at him and tried to go again. He just tightened his grip.

"Tch." I rolled my eyes. Junhyung lightly bonked out heads together and walked us over to the food aisle.

"Hey! Yong Jaesoon! You're hurting my shoulders!" I glared at him. He took his other arm and wrapped it around me.

"Is this better?" he asked. 

"Um.. No. I just said my shoulders hurt. You're making it worse!" I pouted at him and he stuck his tongue out at me. 

"Whatever." he chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist instead.

"Is this really necessary?" I raised my eyebrows and looked up at him. 

"Of course it is! If I don't, you'll get lost." he teased.

 

 "Okay, class, stay with your groups that I have assigned. We don't want anyone getting lost, now, do we?" the teacher announced. My group member was Jaesoon. Jaesoon linked arms with me and we walked into the museum.

"Woah! Jaesoon! Look at this!" I yelled and ran away from him.

"Uh...Jungah?"

 

"Wow. Thanks a lot, Junhyung." I sarcastically said. We kept walking down the grocery aisle looking for some good food. We moved in unison, his arm keeping us together. My phone rang and I fished it out if my pocket.  "Hello? ... Yeah, hey Kikwang. ... Nothings wrong, why? ... Kikwang you ert! ... Whatever. What do you want to eat? Junhyung and I are looking at the food but we couldn't decide on what to get. ... Okay. And what about everyone else? ... Really? Wow. You all know how unhealthy that is, right?... Okay! Byeeee!" I hung up the phone. I looked up at Junhyung. "They want ramen." I said. 

"Of course they do..." Junhyung laughed.

"What do you say to eating out without them?" He suggested. 

"I'm fine with it... But are you sure it's okay with them?" I asked, thinking specifically of Dongwoon. 

"They should be..." He smiled. We bought the ramen and then walked next door to the 포장마차 (Not quite sure what it's called in English-it's like a tent that has food and alcohol...). Junhyung led us to a small table and ordered food for us. My hand was resting on the table and he lifted it up and looked at it.

"You have stubby fingers," he laughed. My face turned into a pout.

"I know. Don't make fun of me." I glared at him and ordered some soju.

"No way!" Junhyung yelled.

"No way are you gonna get drunk on me! I'm not going to take you to Dongwoon if you're wasted! He'd kill me and accuse me of doing something to you! Nu-uh!"

I pouted again, "I want soju!"

"Stop trying to use aegyo! It doesn't even look good on you." his nagging was getting annoying. When our food finally came, I stabbed it and stuffed it in my mouth while glaring at him. He smirked and ate his food too. When we both finished our silent dinner, we heard a scream.

"Oh my gosh!" I screeched in English. "What do you think happened?" I returned to Korean.

"It's Yong Junhyung Oppa from BEAST!!!!!" she screamed again. Sasaeng, Junhyung mouthed. He grabbed my hand and we ran around everywhere, with more and more fans collecting in the mob. He finally found a tight gap between some buildings to hide in, and we squeezed ourselves into it. His body was pressed against mine, and because of the height difference, my face was in his chest. We were both breathing hard, but we tried to stay as quiet as we could. A girl stopped in front of the opening and looked straight at us for a moment, and Junhyung protectively wrapped his arms around me as best he could. Suddenly, I had the urge to sneeze.

"I need to sneeze!" I quietly whispered into Junhyung's ear.

"What!?!" he panicked. It was getting too late and I panicked. I buried my face into his shirt and used his chest as a muffler.

"I'm sorry!!! I panicked!!" I looked up at Junhyung's face. His expression was filled with humor, anger, confusion, disgust, and just about everything else. "I'm sososososososososososo sorry! I whispered again. "I'll make it up to you! I'll buy you something or something!" finally the fans were gone.

 

We snuck up to the hospital room, and when we got there, everyone was staring at us. I held out the bag and Yoseob took it happily. I smiled, but everyone was still staring.  "Um... Hi guys..." I said awkwardly, looking at everyone. 

"Noona... What were you doing?" Dongwoon cautiously asked. 

"Hey! It was nothing like that! I see that expression in your eyes, Doojoon! Don't be a ert!" I yelled.

"Then what were you two doing?" Doojoon smirked like a creeper.  "We bought the food, but we ran Into a mob of fangirls..." Junhyung explained. 

"We were stuck in some alley thing forever...sasaengs are scary."