Chapter 22

Beauty and the B2ST

Nichkhun and I walked back down to where everyone else was, hand in hand. Taecyeon looked up and his jaw dropped. 

"Did I miss something?" he asked with sleepy eyes. Everyone else turned toward us and they all beamed. 

"I CALLED IT!" Wooyoung screeched excitedly. "HYUNG! PAY UP~!" 

"Aish..." grumbled Junsu. "Fine, later."

"Speaking of later, we should leave soon," Junho pointed out. "It's getting late and we have schedules today!" 

"Yeah, yeah, of course! Thank you for cheering me up," Hara smiled. 

"It was our pleasure, Sunbaenim!" Chansung bowed.

"You can call me Noona," she laughed. 

"Ah, then our pleasure, Noona!!" he cheered. 

 

We pulled up to Hara's dorm first to drop her off. "Thanks again for all of this, Jungah," she hugged me. "I'm sorry for slapping you..." she mumbled.

"It's no problem, Unnie, I understand," I smiled. 

"And thanks guys!" she waved as she walked into the dorm. 

"She's so pretty..." Chansung sighed. 

 

"And here we are, Jungah!" Junsu called, waking me up from my nap on Nichkhun's shoulder. 

"Uh-hmmm?" I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Ah, thanks Oppa, bye guys, thanks for everything," I said, stumbling over everything. 

"Bye Jungah, see you later!" they all chorused, right as I fell out of the car. 

"..." I cursed. 

"I'll take her inside," Nichkhun laughed as he helped me up. 

"Your schedule starts in 2 hours so don't be late!" Taecyeon called as he threw some money at Nichkhun for a cab. 

"Again? Damn, guys..." Nichkhun mumbled. He laughed and slung his arm around me, snuggling me close. "So what should we do for an hour?" he flirted. 

"Well," I said as we climed the stairs together. "Are you hungry?" 

"You read my mind!" he exclaimed. "We can cook together," he nodded happily. I unlocked the door to my apartment and yelped. The entire living room was TRASHED. 

"What the hell..." I breathed. Burglar!? "He...hello?" I called. Suddenly, six boys emerged from Dongwoon's room. 

"Noona..." Dongwoon said with wide eyes.