Sauna It Up

Beauty and the B2ST

"Oppas!" I called to the 6 guys unloading a minivan.

"Jungahh!" they all cheered, scrambling over one another.

"I have someone I want you to meet!" I smiled. "This is Gu Hara, my...friend,".

"A-ah, hi there," they all shyly greeted. I rolled my eyes-all guys are the same. "Sunbae," they continued.

"Wha-what!? Sunbae!?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm an idol," Hara laughed. "I'm in KARA, the girl group!"

"Holy...oh god, sorry, I'm new to this whole Korea thing," I sheepishly laughed.

"No worries! So are we gonna go do something, or what?" she laughed, beckoning towards the six muscular idols awkwardly standing.

"Let's go to the Sauna!" Taecyeon cried suddenly. Noticing the weird looks he frowned, "What? I need to rejuvenate. This hot bod doesn't maintain itself," he winked, flexing.

 

All crammed into the sedan only capable of holding 5, we happily rode to the sauna. Hara and I walked into the womens' side and changed into the ugly, maroon, baggy shorts and tee. I roughly pulled my hair into a topknot, and Hara followed my example. We moved out into the main area and waited for the boys. They eventually came out in a single file line, all in their matching tan uniforms and towels over their heads. Taec went ahead into one of the rooms, beckoning for us to follow. When we opened the door, he was already lying down on one of the mats. The entire room was a faint glowing orange, and in the back, there was a sign with "Salt Room" written on it. Bricks of a slightly see-through coral built the walls, and the floor was covered in white, yellow, orange, and pink stones with a straw mat laid every 5 feet. It was eerily quiet, but it was a comfortable silence. I sighed as I lowered myself onto the hot floor, and ran my fingers over the salty pebbles littered all over the ground. Closing my eyes, and feeling the sweat start to leak from my hairline, was surprisingly one of the most relaxing things I've ever done. I peeked to the side and smiled at the row of boys peacefully lying down. 

 

We emerged from the salt room and wiped the sweat drenching all of us. GRRRRRGGGG, someone's stomach whined. Hara laughed embarrassedly, and as if on cue, all of our stomachs mimicked hers. 

"Let's eat..." Chansung smiled. He led us over to the small restaurant in the corner, and we ordered 8 naengmyeons. Sitting around a small table and all watching the drama that was up on the TV, we enjoyed each others' presences. A commercial popped up on the screen-BEAST's Dunkin Donuts. Hara's smile faded as Junhyung and his cocky little smirk danced around. I slightly squeezed her arm and offered her a small smile, and she returned it. 

"What time is it?" Junho yawned.

I checked my watch, "Crap...".

"What?"

"It's 3:30," I laughed. 

"Oh god...well, looks like we're sleeping here tonight!" Junsu stretched. The boys pulled over enough mats, pillows, and blankets to facilitate us all. 

"Good night, Jungah," Nichkhun said as he laid next to me.

I smiled and replied, "Sweet dreams,".

 

 

 

 

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME ITS BEEN LIKE 1234567890987654321234567890 YEARS...BUT I MISSED YOU<3