Beastly

Beauty and the B2ST

I wasn't really sure what to think of Junhyung anymore. Was I supposed to forgive him for everything because Hyunseung told me he had good intentions? Or was I supposed to see that this was obviously a scam that he himself had set up. I frustratedly ran my fingers through my hair as I began walking back. "Jungah noona," Kikwang started. "2pm is on right now, if you wanna go see them."

"Oh, are they?" I said dazedly. "I should go then," I nodded. I turned around to go watch my friends perform onstage, and I felt a presence next to me. 

"Noona, I'll take you," Dongwoon said worriedly. "Are you okay? You look really out of it..." he pointed out.

"Mm, just a little tired," I lied. We reached the stage and Dongwoon looked at me.

"Are you happy with Nichkhun hyung?"

"Uh-what? Uh, yeah, I am," I smiled assuringly with all of my strength.

"Oh, okay then. I'm happy for you," he mumbled. "Just...don't forget about us," he frowned.

"Son Dongwoon. Don't be ridiculous! You and your members are my family. No one will ever change that," I held his face. "Never." 

"Okay," he said doubtfully. 

"Woonie, I flew across the entire world for you. You're the only person I would do that for, in the entire world."

"Fine, I guess you're right. But...I think you should know, one of the members...they like you a lot, and, uh..." he trailed off.

"I know, Woonie. I just...need some time. I'm in a relationship with someone else now, and if they actually like me, I don't see why they'd lie and treat me the way they have."

"You know?" his face was astonished. "Well, I have to go now," he said as he saw 2pm finish up. "You'll watch us, right?"

"Of course, I never miss your shows," I smiled as I pulled him into a hug. "Go finish up!" I waved. Nichkhun and s walked up to us, smiling and sweaty. 

"Sunbaes," Dongwoon bowed as he left.

"NOONA," Wooyoung rushed at me to give me a hug, drenched in sweat. 

"EW GET OFF," I pushed him away, laughing. Nichkhun smiled, panting. 

"How'd we do?" he asked, exhilarated. 

"You guys were amazing!" I gave them two thumbs up, even though truthfully, I hadn't even fully watched their performance. 

"Good job guys," a voice from behind us sang. Hara walked up and beamed. "That was so good!" 

"Thank you Noona," Chansung blurted loudly, making us all laugh. We moved out of backstage and into the hallway so we weren't blocking the entrance anymore. 

"Hold on, how old are you all?" she tilted her head.

"Taec, Khun, and I are '88 line, Wooyoung is '89, and Junho and Chansung are '90," Junho listed.

"Holy...you guys are all older than me," Hara laughed sheepishly. "So you want to meet my members?" she asked after a silence.

"Ah, we wish, but we have a schedule soon," Junho replied as he frowned.

"Oh, that's okay. Can you?" she said, turning towards me. We waved to 2pm, and Nichkhun gave me a quick hug and a peck on the head.

"Yeah, sure! I just have to be back to watch my brother perform," I explained.

"Your brother is an idol!?" 

"Well, he's like my brother, he's my super close best friend," I smiled. "He's...he's in Beast." Hara's eyes flickered at the name of her ex-boyfriend's group, but she shook it off. 

"You should formally introduce me! I only got to see him a little the other time."

"Yeah, he's Son Dongwoon. We'll see him after, so let's go!" 

 

"So this is Nicole, Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Jiyoung," Hara smiled as she gestured to the four gorgeous girls. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jungah," I said shyly. I couldn't believe it-I was meeting so many idols. 

"Her brother is Son Dongwoon," Hara smirked. 

"From Beast!? Ahh that's so cool," Seungyeon gushed. 

"Yeah, I can introduce you guys, if you'd like!" I beamed.

"YES," Seungyeon interuppted. 

"Let's go then," Jiyoung smiled. 

 

We made it just in time to see them walk onstage. The boys radiated confidence and excitement as they danced, sang, and rapped their hearts out. Their expressions were so happy and it was incredible to think that I was close to these beasts. Dongwoon strolled to the front, singing passionately and dancing intensely. I felt tears come to my eyes-my baby brother was a man. Next to him, Junhyung walked up and rapped. His voice melted me, and he occasionally caught my eye with his breathtaking gaze. What do I do about you... Sighing, I decided to just enjoy his performance for as long as I could before getting flooded by feelings and emotions. 

 

 

 

 

 

IM SO SORRY IT'S BEEN DAYS TT_TT I just haven't had any inspiration but GAHHH I'll upload soon TT_TT