Unplanned Sleepover

Beauty and the B2ST

"Noooooona!" Dongwoon called as he ran up to the table that the 2PM boys and I were sitting at.

"Dongwoon! What are you doing here!?" I asked, surprised at his sudden appearance.

"The president gave us money to buy good food!" he replied with a big smile. I laughed and nodded.

"It's about time! You guys deserve good food..."

"I know! That's why I asked him for the money!" he cheered. I hugged him and noticed the others awkwardly sitting at the table.

"Oh yeah... Dongwoon, 2pm Oppas. 2pm Oppas, Dongwoon." I briefly introduced. They slightly bowed to each other and waved, then it became silent again. "Er... Dongwoon, where are the others?" I asked, trying to break the silence.

"Oh, right..." he beckoned towards a group of guys sitting at a table looking towards us. They nodded in sync and walked over to us.

"Sunbaes, Hi!" Yoseob and Hyunseung waved.

"Hey..." said Junsu awkwardly. 2pm seemed surprisingly shy compared to Beast, considering the fact that Beast was the hubae. I saw Junhyung cast a few glances at me, but I completely ignored him. We ended up sitting all together at a bigger table, and 2pm opened up a bit. We were all talking freely, me sitting next to Nichkhun and Dongwoon. Nichkhun and I talked amongst ourselves for most of the time, and I feel like we got a lot closer. He kept feeding me his food, trying to get me to admit that his was better than Junsu's. I ended up eating most of his food, so I felt bad and gave him half of mine. Dongwoon saw and pouted, complaining that I never give him any of my food. I laughed and patted him on the head.

"Look, Dongwoon. I'll trade! I'll give you the rest of mine for all of yours!" he eagerly nodded, and I switched our plates. I began eating his, when he snatched the plate and wolfed it down. "Yah!" I yelled and smacked his arm. The whole table laughed and offered me a bite of their food. I gratefully took everyone's, except Junhyung's. I acted like I didn't see it, but I put on a bad facade. They looked between us, but eventually brushed it off as a mistake. He looked really embarrassed, but I didn't care. I was pretty embarrassed walking home by myself, too. We finished the large meal and paid.

"Um... Sunbaes? Do you mind taking Noona home...? We don't have enough room in our car..." Dongwoon asked. They nodded and we all waved goodbye. They all squished me back into the crowded car. When we arrived, Nichkhun and I were pushed out of the car.

"You can walk her in, Hyung!" Junho said as he shut the door. Nichkhun rolled his eyes and began walking with me.

"Dinner was fun! Thanks, Nichkhun!" I smiled.

"That's Oppa, to you!" he corrected playfully.

"Thanks, Oppa, then," I smiled.

"I can't hear you!" he teased.  

"Thank you Oppa!"

"There we go." he smirked. I stopped in front of my door and fumbled in my bag, looking for my keys.

"I can't find my keys..." I said, digging deeper in my bag. Nichkhun chuckled and pulled the keys out of the pocket in my jacket. "Oh." I laughed, taking them out of his hand. I unlocked the door and stepped into my apartment. For the first time in a while, I felt conscious about my home. It was really untidy, mostly from Beast sleeping over, and there was a bunch of random stuff spilled on my floor. Nichkhun walked in with me and took in his surroundings. I kept scanning the room, trying to make it all disappear. The red couch had chips spilt over it; the green rug had empty soda cans and used dishes on it; it was a complete mess. "Um... Sorry it's a mess...Dongwoon's group recently slept over, and they never clean up..." I laughed nervously. He shrugged it off and the tv, which was still paused on 2pm's performance. He smirked and looked at me, as I stuck my tongue out at him to hide my embarrassment.

*Nichkhun's POV*

"Ah, ! What time is it!?" I freaked out. I quieted down quickly because Jungah was asleep on my shoulder. I checked the clock on the tv screen. Crap.. It's been an hour... I dug my phone out of my pocket lightly, trying not to wake her.

1 new message

 I opened it, knowing it was from one of the guys.

We're getting tired...so we're leaving without you^-^! If you wanna come home, you're gonna have to walk! You left your wallet:P 

I rolled my eyes at Taecyeon's childishness. Whatever... Might as well sleep, I'm not going anywhere... I rested my head on Jungah's and closed my eyes.