Ouch.

Beauty and the B2ST

"Noona!" Dongwoon exclaimed happily.

"Youre awake!" I replied, studying his face for any signs of pain or discomfort.

"The doctor said I can go home tomorrow!" he beamed and sat up. I handed him my pot of soup, that was luckily still warm.

"I made this for you! Eat a lot or your Noona is gonna be sad." I told him playfully. Junhyung scoffed a little and cleared his throat. "Oh, right. Junhyung's here," I motioned to him.

"Hey, Hyung." Dongwoon greeted. Junhyung lifted a hand in reply and switched his attention to the TV. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Dongwoon.

"So how are you?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Good really. Hyunseung Hyung was right, though. I am just sitting here doing nothing. I'm really bored... So Im glad you came!" He explained.

"Hmm... Well once you get discharged, I'll take you somewhere fun!"

"Like an amusement park?"

"Sure, if you want!" He grinned and started eating the soup.

"Noona, it's really good!" he said, digging in. He was already getting soup all over his face. I took a napkin, ready to pounce on his face once he was finished eating.

"Uh... Jungah? The guys want us back at the dorm soon..." Junhyung read off of his phone.

"Okay." I droned, my eyes still on Dongwoon. He finished it all quickly, even the bowl after he finished. I dabbed and wiped at his face, trying to clean it off while he kept turning away, making even Junhyung crack a smile. Finally, I had succeeded, but we had to leave. I took the bowl and hugged Dongwoon goodbye. We exited the room and Junhyung casually laid his arm around me.

"That was...fun," he sighed.

"Then you shouldn't have come now, should you?" I retorted.

"And let you kill yourself in that car!? I don't think so," Junhyung rolled his eyes and I hit him playfully. He threw me over his shoulder and started running to the car. He grabbed onto my legs so I wouldn't fall, and I screamed. Partially out of embarrassment; partially out of fear. I closed my eyes super tight and pounded on his back.

"Junhyung! Put me down! Im afraid of heights, remember!??" I screamed as he ran. He just laughed and kept going. "YONG JAESOON! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I desperately flailed. "J...Junhyung please," I whimpered through clenched teeth. He chuckled and flung me off of his shoulder, sitting me on the top of the car.

"Do you still think it was a bad idea to take me?" he laughed as he panted.

"Are you kidding me!? Yes!" I said, trying to catch my breath from laughing and screaming. "That was way worse! And plus. Am I that fat...?" I eyed his sweat and hard breathing. He looked at me up and down.

"You don't look like it, but you are!" he teased. "How much do you weigh? 200 kilograms? Maybe 300? 350?"

"Yah! Don't you know to never say that to a girl!?" I yelled as I jumped off of the car at him. My arms hooked around his neck and my legs around his, making him lose balance. We ended up on the ground of the parking lot, which didn't feel too good. I was straddling him, and we looked at each other for a few seconds. I finally came to my senses and blushed as I scrambled off of him, accidentally kicking him in between the legs. Junhyung made muffled groans of pain as he slowly stood up and glared at me. "I-I'm sorry..." I said, trying my hardest not to laugh. He limped over to his side of the car and uncomfortably sat in the seat. "It... It can't hurt that bad, I didn't kick you that hard..." I said. He looked like he was overreacting, but then again, I've never been kicked in the balls, so...he glared at me and started driving. "Er... Well, Uh... I'll make it up to you...?" I told him, eyeing him. His face eased up a bit and he looked at me.

"Really?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sure,"