A Fangirl's Dream

Beauty and the B2ST

ASDFGHJKL; gdi I accidentally uploaded it while it was still being written fml I sincerely apologize

 

 

I was woken by the soft sound of footsteps. I stirred and looked up, seeing Nichkhun stand and stretch. 

"Nichkhun oppa?" I said softly with my hoarse, still-not-quite-awake voice.

"Ah, sorry Jungah! Did I wake you?" He asked worriedly.

"No, it's fine, no worries. What are you doing?" I sat up and smiled at him. 

"Just going to get some air...it's stuffy here."

I nodded and replied, "Do you mind if I go with you? I'm feeling kind of cramped here too.".

"Of course you can! Here," he held out a hand and pulled me up, holding me with steady hands to make sure I didn't topple over. 

"Mmm, thanks," I said gratefully. He kept his arm around me, supporting me. 

"You know, I'm awake now, I can support myself," I laughed.

"I know, but it's an excuse to hold you like this," he said sheepishly, making me blush. We emerged on the roof, and I shivered at the cold air stabbing my skin. "Are you cold?" he said as he snuggled closer to me. 

"Th...thanks," I smiled with red cheeks. "Thank you so much. For everything," I added. 

"Don't thank me, it was my pleasure. I love hanging out with you," he smiled kindly.

"Me too," I agreed, "but still, thank you, Oppa. You and the others are always here for me, no matter when I call."

We looked over the skyline at the city lights for a while, when he said, "Jungah, I like you."

I looked at him in surprise and replied, "I like you too, Oppa,".

"No, like I...LIKE you."

"O-oh," I said. He put me on the spot, initiating Panic Mode in my brain.

"You don't have to answer me right now," he read my mind, "but would you consider...maybe, possibly, being my girlfriend?" I shouldv'e expected this, but since I'm really stupid, I just stood there, in shock. I liked Nichkhun-was in love with him, actually, since he was my ultimate bias and all, but...I didn't want to confuse infatuation and love. And why was that douchebag popping into my mind...? Oh well, the fangirl portion of my mind took over.

"Are...are you being serious!?" I cried happily. He nodded, and I tackled him into a hug. "Yes,".

 

 

 

Where the hell is this story going? I don't know either. asdfghjkl; who should she end up with? Sorry for the super short chapters:/ but thank you for reading<3