Goodbye

Beauty and the B2ST

"Dongwoon-ah!! I'm coming! Please dont leave me here!" I called after my "brother". I chased him into the airport. We walked over to check our bags, and I looked at Dongwoon. "Dongwoon. Are you sure about this? You have an awesome life here in America. There's no need to go to a different country. Just debut here!" I nagged at him for the millionth time. Our "family", consisting of my parents and his stood behind me and nodded. I was older than him, but sometimes, he seemed like the older one.

"No, Jungah." since we were still in America, he called me by my name. "I have to do this in Korea. If you want to stay, you can," Dongwoon sighed and rubbed his eyes. We had been up since 3 AM, since our flight left at 5.

"Son Dongwoon. You know the answer to that. I am never leaving you. Especially in some stupid foreign country." He glared at me. All of us began to walk to the terminal.

"Now boarding; flight 1716 to Seoul." The voice over the intercom boomed. Dongwoon and I looked back at the huddle of adults standing behind us. I didn't know how long I was going to be gone, and my parents...the immature, crazy, childish adults that raised me. I was going to leave them behind to live somewhere totally new. I gulped back the tears and waddled over to them.

"Mom, Dad," I swallowed the lump in my throat, entering their embrace, "take care of yoursleves,". I was going to miss them so much. I sniffled and turned towards Dongwoon's parents. "Thank you so much for being there for me," I trailed off.

"Ahhh, Jungah, you're talking like we're never going to see you again!" Dongwoon's mom giggled.

"Who knows how long we'll be gone though!" I pouted. I was starting to have second thoughts.

"Last call for passengers boarding flight 1716 to Seoul." Dongwoon and I looked at each other determinedly.

"Bye, everyone! I love you!" I called. Dongwoon grabbed my hand and I led him into the plane.

"Let's do this," I breathed to him.

 

 

 

 

 

**UPDATE, this story is now going to be edited and yay hopefully finished<3