Date With Someone Else

Beauty and the B2ST

"Ju-Junhyung?" I called, earning strange looks from the other customers in the coffee shop. Hm...he's not here...maybe he's outside...?  I walked out and didn't see Junhyung anywhere. I went back to where he had parked, but saw no car. Some date... I sat down on a bench and looked around frustratedly. What if he never forgave you for what you did in first grade? What if this was all revenge...? Well, if it was, I guess I deserved it... I stood up and began walking. I left my phone at home, so I didn't have any way of reaching Dongwoon or anyone. I just put one foot in front of the other, thinking of the best way home. It took an hour, but it was good exercise, I suppose. I unlocked the door and sat on the couch. I Music Bank and saw 2PM. I smiled and watched their whole performance. After they finished, I turned the TV off. Their song was stuck in my head. "Oh! Right! I know 2PM!" I reminded myself. My phone was quickly whipped out of my pocket and I dialed their number. It started to ring once, then someone answered.

"Hello? Jungah? It's about time you called us! We were waiting!" Junsu yelled into the phone.

"Sorry!" I laughed, happy at their enthusiasm.

"Jungah!" a different voice called.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"It's me, Nichkhun!" the voice called.

"Oh, hey Nichkhun!" I replied.

"Are you doing anything today?" I heard Junho ask.

"Nope! Nothing! That's actually why I called," I laughed.

"Really? Do something with us then!" Wooyoung said.

"Are you sure?" I asked unsurely. "Aren't you busy?"

"Nope! Not today!" They cheered. I smiled to myself and gave in. They were going to pick me up and we were all going to play at the park. It was kind of hard for me because there were 6 boys fighting for my attention, but we all had fun. We had a swinging competition until Taecyeon almost broke them, then we tried to see who could kick their shoe the farthest until Wooyoung kicked himself in the head. We then tried to see who could run up the slide the quickest until Junho slipped and ended up with a face full of woodchips. It started to get dark, and with the darkness, came hunger. Chansung's loud grumbling stomach interrupted all of our games and caused all of us to have a laughing fit. Nichkhun ushered us into the car, then sat next to me. My face was bright red the whole drive-I couldn't believe I was sitting next to MY 2pm boys. The 7 of us were especially crowded since it was a 5 person car. Wooyoung was sitting on Taecyeon's lap, and Junho was on Chansung's. Junho the music and SNSD's Hoot was on. The boys all sang and danced along, and we all rolled around in laughter, squishing each other and causing people from other cars to stare at us. Luckily, the car had darkly tinted windows, so I don't think they noticed who we were. Junsu floored it after the light turned green, and we all toppled onto the floor. They were too lazy to stand up, so we were just positioned there until the drive was over. It hurt a lot because I was at the bottom. Having six huge muscular idols on you was not as good as some people might think. The car parked and Junsu got out. He opened the door and most of them rolled out of the car and onto the pavement. I jumped over them and helped them up. I held out my hand for Taecyeon, but Nichkhun, who was already up, grabbed it and held it. Taecyeon shot Nichkhun a glare and go up himself. Nichkhun just laughed and swung our arms. Taecyeon stood behind me and I looked back to see what he was going to do. He scooped me up and ran away, carrying me bridal style. I screamed and held on to his neck because of my fear of heights. I heard Nichkhun yell and Taecyeon laugh, but he wouldn't put me down. My body began to slowly shake, and Taecyeon looked down at me.

"A-are you okay!?" he asked, noticing my anxiety.

"Y-yeah.. J-just a little afraid of h-heights..." I stuttered.

"Heights...?" he said questioningly, but put me down anyway.

"If my feet aren't on the ground, it's high." I explained, regaining my breath. He nodded and we walked into the restaurant. Junsu waved us over and we sat down.

"Feel free to get whatever you want, we're paying," Junsu winked. I nodded and thanked him. The menu was pretty big, just like the restaurant. It was really fancy-or fancier than where I've ever been, that's for sure. There were so many different choices, I didn't have any clue what to order. I elbowed Chansung, who was sitting next to me, and asked him what I should get.

"The steak. It's the best!" he said, oozing excitement.

"No way! The pasta is the best!" Wooyoung argued.

"Noo, the chicken!" yelled Junho. I laughed at them and just ordered a salad. I don't usually eat salads, but it was one of the cheapest things on the menu and i didn't want to make them pay too much. Since it was a formal restaurant, a lot of people were staring at us. We were not dressed properly, and our manners were terrible! I felt bad for disturbing others' meals, so I quieted down and let the boys know. They nodded and quieted down also. It suddenly got boring, with no one talking, so I sighed and looked at the table. I looked up and saw them all staring at me, so I puffed out my cheeks and looked around. Nichkhun chuckled and poked my side, and all of the air in my cheeks was spit out. Junho, who was across from me, wiped off the spit on his face and looked at me. I laughed apologetically and he smiled back at me. The food finally came, and my salad actually looked really appetizing. It had chicken as well as a bunch of fruits. There was hardly any lettuce, which relieved me. I dug in and ate most of the food before they had even started. I looked around with my mouth full and saw that they were staring again. I swallowed and they laughed at me.

"Here, Jungah! Have some of this!" Chansung cutely said as he held out his fork. I smiled and ate it, laughing at Chansung's cheeky grin.

"Try mine too!" Wooyoung said, feeding me. I got to try everyone's food, and it was all really good.

"Mine was the best, right?!" Junsu teased.

"Well," I started, but got stopped when I heard someone.

"Noona!"