The Members

Beauty and the B2ST

"Dongwoon! What did I say about being late!?" someone scolded. Dongwoon opened the door a little wider for them to be able to see me. 

"Um...Hyungs, this is my Noona..." he said shyly. I waved and blushed. They all stopped scolding Dongwoon and instead crowded around us, pulling us in. They introduced themselves.

"I'm Yoon Doojoon." the one who yelled at Dongwoon smiled. He had a nice smile. He looked strict, but at the same time, nice and friendly.

"Jang Hyunseung." another one said with a smile. It was short, but good enough for me. He made me kind of self conscious-he was prettier and better dressed than I was.

Then came the third. "I'm Lee Kikwang!" he was really cheerful and his smile was extremely broad, squinting his eyes so they were almosy closed.

After Kikwand came a cute, short boy. "Yang Yoseob!" he grinned and showed off some aegyo that was waay better than Dongwoon's. Sorry, but it's just reality.

The last boy was kind of gloomy. "Yong Junhyung." He didn't even look up. I ignored Junhyung, but smiled at all of them.

"I'm Geum Jungah!" I beamed. Junhyung finally looked up, and a pang of recognition hit him.

"You still owe me a coke." he said crossly. The members looked at us and sighed. Junhyung and his coke... 

"Seriously?!" I crossed my arms then shoved Dongwoon towards them. "Go practice!" I shooed. I moved and sat against the mirror, and they got into formation and started a song. They danced in perfect synchronization, and held up a fake mic to try and get used to dancing and singing all at once.

No matter how hard I tried to avoid him, Junhyung kept catching my eye. The way his eyes sparkled while he rapped... It was completely different from him in person. When he raps, he's charismatic, happy, and even cute! But when he's not rapping, he just shuts everyone out. The boys decided to take a break, and I handed them water bottles and complimented each of them except for Junhyung, who sat in the corner. I grabbed the last water bottle and took it to him, determined to get something out of him.

"Here." I said, holding out the bottle. He looked at me then turned back to the wall.

"Is the wall really that interesting?" I asked sarcastically. With each syllable that left my mouth, he looked more and more irritated. I decided to leave him alone, so I put the water down and left back to the others.

It was about lunch time, so I offered to take them to lunch, but practice took up too much time, so I ended up just buying lunch then bringing it to them in their practice room. I bought ramen, since there was nothing else at the store, but they were happy. Yoseob was practically bouncing. 

"Cute!" I told Dongwoon. 

"Yeah, but it gets annoying." he replied, stuffing his face with ramen. I looked around, and they were all content. Even Mr.Grumpy over there-he was talking and smiling, and even laughing. He was pretty cool-looking when he wasn't pissed. Once they all finished eating, they practiced again. I walked around cleaning, when Junhyung tripped and knocked me over. He was strewn across my back, and it was uncomfortable. He was a lot heavier than he looks.

"Er... Junhyung-ssi? This hurts..." I told him as I tried to scoot out from under him and he squirmed aound on top of me. The members stood there laughing, as I was being squished to death. "Dongwoon! Help!" I squealed. Dongwoon laughed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me and Junhyung up. The other members laughed along with Dongwoon. I started to laugh too. It was pretty funny, to be honest.

We all sat down around the water bottles. While I was at the store, I bought a coke for you-know-who, so maybe he wouldn't hate me. I took it out of my purse and handed it to him.  "Here. Here's your stupid coke." I joked. He looked at me and took it from my hand. He viewed the can. 

"Diet?" he asked. 

"Sorry, it was the first one I saw,". Junhyung stared at me and opened the can. He took huge mouthfuls at a time, and finished the can in under a minute, them handed it back to me. 

"I'm not a maid." I told him crossly. 

"Then get outta here." he retorted. I looked at him incredulously and scoffed. 

"Noona! Hyung! What are you two doing!? Hyung! We have to practice! Don't forget we're debuting soon!" Dongwoon called. Apparently they had all stood up and started practicing again. I took the empty can and threw it away, since I was the bigger person. I sat on the ground watching them. They all looked so dedicated, even Dongwoon! The firey passion they had was unbeatable. But to be honest, I'm a Hottest. 2pm is my favorite. Nickhun was my bias...just unf.

The guys gave us a ride home, and of course I had no choice but to sit next to Junhyung. I didn't mind; I tried not to mind him, actually. But apparently he didn't find the feeling mutual. We were squished together in the small car. It was a problem because I'm claustrophobic. 

"Um... I'm... Gonna be sick..." I told them. 

"What!? Jungah's gonna puke!?" they all said. 

"I'm claustrophobic!!" I yelled.

"Junhyung! Do something!" Doojoon, who was driving, yelled at him. 

"Like what?" he said back.

"I don't know!" they chorused. Junhyung looked extremely awkward as he began patting my back. 

"What, do you want me to puke!?" I told him. 

"What am I supposed to do!?" he then grabbed my hand and squeezed it. 

"That's a little better," I told him, trying to sound as carefree as I could. My heart was fluttering 10000000 miles per hour, and my hand was tingling. There was a super awkward silence between us as we looked seperate directions and he squeezed my hand. I must've dozed off, because we hit a bump and I woke up and found that my head was leaning on his shoulder. Junhyung's head bobbed and softly landed on top of mine-he must've fallen asleep too. I smiled and tried to sleep again.  

"Jungah! Jungah! I felt a soft shake. 

"Mmmm?" I groaned.

"Wake up! We're here!" Dongwoon said.

Junhyung was awake and staring out the window. I lifted my head off of his shoulder, mumbling a soft "sorry", and I tried to unload myself from the car. I kept stumbling and the guys laughed at me. I looked at the clock on my phone. 1:57.  "It's late..." I started. "Do you guys want to stay over? We can probably spread some blankets and you can take the beds," I told them.

They looked at each other and finally, Doojoon said, "Sure, Jungah. Thanks for offering." All 7 of us went into the apartment and tried to figure out where everyone would sleep. Hyunseung and Dongwoon would share Dongwoon's bed, Yoseob would sleep on the couch, and the rest slept on the floor using some of our extra blankets. Dongwoon wouldn't let anyone take my room, which was understandable.

When I woke up, I realized I was the first. I smiled and started to cook breakfast. I made pancakes and eggs. As I put them on the table, Kikwang came and helped me. He walked to the counter but slipped and fell. I looked down at him and we both laughed.

"Jungah noona! I fell. My hurts! Kiss it better!" he joked, making us laugh even harder. When we finished setting the table, everyone came and sat down. I was afraid we would have a lot of leftovers, but I was wrong. I made enough for an army but we had nothing left. We played rock paper scissors to see who would do the dishes. Yoseob and Hyunseung lost, so they were in the kitchen for the rest of the morning. We watched music bank together, when 2pm came on. Doojoon was fast forwarding through it, when I shrieked. 

"Stop!!! Stopstopstopstop!" I scared all of them, and Doojoon pressed play. "Now rewind.". I ordered. He rewound until 2pm came back on. "Play!" I cheered. They were singing Again and Again. 

"She LOVES 2pm." Dongwoon said. He facepalmed himself. I grinned.