Do you really have to?

My Bucket List

 -Luhan’s P.O.V-

‘’But I didn’t want to  commit suicide...’’ she said scratching her back but I simply smiled at her ‘’I don’t care, I won’t let a pretty girl like you die in an awful way’’ she didn’t say anything and I called manager hyung.
 ‘’Hyung! I’m going to bring a girl at the dorms you’re okay with it right?’’ I asked confidently. He just got mad like always and scolded me.
 ‘’Why on earth would you bring someone? What if some fans saw you? Did you think about the consequences?’’.
‘’Hyung! Then I won’t be an idol anymore.’’ I said without hesitation.
Honestly I knew that threatening him would make him give up. ‘’Ok fine! But no has to see you! Or else’’.
‘’Or what?’’ I talked back.
‘’Aissh This kiddo is daring to talk back. Respect your hyung. I’ll hang up now’’ He said and hung up.

-Park Jiwon P.O.V-

Wait.. I can’t go into some random guy’s dorm. It doesn’t matter if it’s an idol or not who’s inviting me.. But this guy looks honest and kind… Really kind. I don’t know, what should I do? I just stared at him blankly while he was talking to his manager. I hope the manager disagrees with this.. Even if I am okay with going with him, I’d still be uncomfortable with sleeping in the same apartment with guys.

‘’But I don’t want to go with you.. I don’t know you’’ I said.
‘’I am Luhan, a guy who helped you twice, first when it was raining and second when you wanted to commit suicide.. I just want to help you. Trust me.’’ he said and I softened and  gave up.

 

-Luhan’s P.O.V-

 
‘’I’ll trust you.’’ A smile escaped from me while hearing those words.

‘’So.. Let’s talk to your parents now. Where do you live?’’ I said, her face turned sad. ‘’Did I say something wrong?’’
‘’Not at all.. It’s  just that I live on my own, my parents left me when I was little’’. ‘’Uh.. Sorry about that.’’ I said and she just waved her hands like she was saying ‘’It’s nothing’’.

We took the taxi that was waiting for me earlier to go to her house to pick her things up and then we went to my dorms. Everyone looked at her like they didn’t see a pretty girl in ages, because all we do is studying the movements of wolves for our next comeback that has wolves as concept. Anyways everyone did a line and I joined them.

‘’1.. 2.. 3! We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO ibnida!’’

Jiwon got frightened by it and we just laughed.  

 

-Park Jiwon P.O.V-

 

‘’Do you really have to do this?’’ you said laughing while placing your hand in your chest. They all nodded and you just stood there. These guys are really funny.
‘’Annyeonghaseyo Park Jiwon ibnida. Nice to meet you all!’’ you said bowing and so did they.
‘’I bet you don’t know all of our names, right?’’ Luhan asked.
‘’Right.. I’m sorry’’ you said looking at the floor.. A guy with dark circles seemed to notice it and immediately introduce himself.
‘’I’m kung fu panda Tao, nice to meet you’’ and then others started to introduce themselves too.

-No one’s P.O.V-


‘’HYUNG! I’M HUNGRY!’’ Kai said searching for Suho.
‘’Why are you even looking for him? Neither of us knows how to cook.’’ Chanyeol said while carrying out Tao’s wushu stick.
‘’Yeah right.. Wait what are you going to do with that?’’ Kai asked him curiously.
‘’I’m hiding it. LOL’’.Chanyeol said placing it under Kris’s bed.
‘’Alright..’’ Kai facepalmed his self.
‘’This is what he gets for not sharing with me his chicken last night, Kris will pay for it. When Tao will find this under his bed, he will definitely beat him, keke’’ Chanyeol said but Kai left him already alone.  

Meanwhile Jiwon was cooking in the kitchen to thank them because they all happily welcomed her well.
You weren’t really good at cooking but you weren’t that bad either.

Everyone was looking at you behind your back without you noticing except for Luhan, he was cleaning up a room for you. He moved all your stuff and little pink notebook fell from your jacket.

-Luhan’s P.O.V-

What’s this? ‘’My Bucket List’’ ? Cute. I took it and read the first one.
1. Watch the sunrise with someone at the beach.