Painful memory

My Bucket List

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONSAoZ4k1Vw

She was walking out of the dorm with her bags without looking back

...Don't leave me

I was going to call her to say goodbye when a bunch of fangirls went up to her and started bullying her.

, ! I have to help her!  I ran out because I wanted to help her, but the other members and the manager stopped me from helping her.

-Park Jiwon P.O.V

I was walking out holding my tears back when I started hearing someone insulting me.

‘’Yah! You ! What were you doing in their dorms?! Are you a sasaeng fan?!’’ I got scared so I ran out but five girls stopped me ‘’Yah! Let me go!’’

‘’Tsk… You’re pathetic… They obviously didn’t want you to bother them so they kicked you out!’’ a girl said pulling my hair.

I fell down and they started kicking me, before I went blackout, I saw a guy saving me from all those crazy girls.  

I woke up in a hospital and started walking around when a nurse stopped me.

‘’Are you miss Park?’’ she asked and I nodded.

‘’Patients shouldn’t walk around… Please go back in your room’’ she said smiling brightly.

‘’May I ask you something?’’ I said and she nodded ‘’Who brought me here?’’.

‘’A tall guy with milky skin named Lee Jongsuk.’’

I thanked her and went back to my room ‘’Jonsuk oppa...’’

Love is just a painful memory

-Flashback

''What are you?'' he said coldly looking at me.

‘’Let’s leave babe’’ a girl in the back said.

‘’…Who is she?’’ I felt a nod in my throat and I couldn’t even speak well.

‘’You are just pathetic’’
his words were stabbing my heart and I couldn’t even breathe.

’Would you stop hanging onto me? I am getting tired of you’’ I fell onto the ground and he just left me with those words… Those painful words.

‘’Don’t ever look for me again. I’m out of your life, just pretend that you don’t know me and you’ll live well. And if you can’t do it, just die’’ he said smirking and kissing his new girl.

After hearing him I walked out in the streets and saw a pharmacy, I entered and asked some painkillers but they didn’t work because it was an emotional pain.

How could you do this to me?

I even tried to kill myself by poisoning me

I’m just trash… No one wants me, even my parents. They just left me without caring about me and now him, the person I love.

but it didn’t work but I just went to a hospital, the nurses when to talk with me about my attempt to kill myself.

Would someone heal my heart? So I can smile a little?

They listened to me well and helped me to find a reason for living, even though I have been through a lot.

-End of flashback

I still remember the words that the nurses told me ‘’suicide doesn’t end the difficulties of the life but it just prevents you a better future’’. It’s the same thing that Luhan told me a while ago, while thinking about him I smiled.

Maybe things do get better.


Lee Jong Suk 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He is Jiwon's ex boyfriend that left her for another girl. 

Don't misunderstand me... I totally like him! he is one of my favourite actors.