Are you kidding me?

My Bucket List
Should I just take her? Naah.. It must be a surprise, and I don’t want her to know that I found out about her bucket list so I took a picture of it and placed it again in her jacket. I went looking for her in the living room where I left her earlier when I saw Chanyeol and Xiumin peeking through the kitchen’s door.
They were looking at Jiwon who was cooking.
 
Wait.. Cooking? ‘’She isn’t supposed to be our maid!’’.

They sushed me while staring at her.
‘’what are you doing?!’’ I said lowering my voice. Chanyeol looked at me weirdly when I am supposed to do so.
‘’Suho hyung told us to look after her because he doesn’t want her pretty hands to be hurt ’’. Chanyeol said pointing at Suho who was comfortably watching TV with the others.   

‘’Plus, she wanted to cook for us. Because she didn’t want to stay here and do nothing.. I think she is showing us our gratitude.. isn’t she pretty?’’ Xiumin said looking at her.

‘’Yah! Back off! She’s mine’’ I said without hesitation. I really liked her and I didn’t want any other guy beside her and these two were looking at me weirdly.

‘’Are you done staring my back?’’ She said and we laughed and stared at her nervously.

-Park Jiwon P.O.V-

I heard mumbling behind my back so I looked at the reflection of the window in front of me and I saw Luhan, Chanyeol and Xiumin who were talking about something I couldn’t understand. When I turned around I saw them laughing nervously and I just laughed at their dorkiness.
‘’Relax guys, I’m not mad.. Do you like Kimchi jjigae?’’ I said smiling and they just nodded.

-Fast forward (dinner time)

‘’Waaah! This looks good, I haven’t eaten it since manager hyung cooked us dinner.. And just for you to know, he really cooks bad.’’ Sehun said and they all bursted into laughing.

I looked at them and smiled.. So this is what family looks like.
After finishing dinner everyone was knocked out.. They all seemed tired because they slept right after they went to bed and so did I.. But I couldn’t sleep so I just played some games with my phone.. Time check 2.00 AM I closed my eyes and when I opened them it was 4.00 AM.

Are you kidding me?!  I got up and headed to the living room when I heard a voice, I turned around and saw Luhan.