Friends.

My Bucket List

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvQXJ50GtvE&list=PL59E17CF2565FE34E

Jiwon’s P.O.V

I was searching on the internet something about EXO and then I found out how cool they were. I mean I already knew them… But I didn’t know they could dance and sing like this. While searching about them I found out that they were having a fanmeeting here in Seoul, I was wondering about if I should go or not when my phone rang. “Hello? Who’s this?”

“Jiwon…” a familiar male voice said.

“J-Jongsuk?”

“I need to see you, meet me at the park at 8 pm”.

I wanted to hang up badly, but something was preventing me to do so. I don’t know, maybe I wanted to know how this would end up.

“What if I don’t come?” I said without thinking.

“I’ll be waiting for you” he said and hung up.

 

Jongsuk’s P.O.V

I must apologize and explain everything to her, maybe she’ll understand. What isn’t she coming? It’s been 3 hours that I’ve been waiting for her in this freezing cold. Ok, I deserved it. But what was I supposed to do? I didn’t know that Sohyun would cancel the heart transplant anyways… *Yawn* I’m getting sleepy.

“What are you doing?! Sleeping here at this hour?!” a voice called and I woke up and saw Jiwon standing there looking worried.

“It’s your fault! You didn’t show up earlier” I said and she hit me in the head.

“Are you stupid?! Did I tell you to wait?” She yelled.

“I needed to talk to you, and I deserved it. If you really hate me, then why did you come here?” I said and she didn’t answer “Look, I know I’ve been a jerk. But I have my reasons for it” I said and she just walked away. 

I chased her and stopped her by grabbing her hand “Let me go!”.

“No, I let you go once. I’m not letting you go again” I said looking in her eyes who were avoiding mine. She finally gave up “Okay, let me hear your excuses”.

I told her everything and she just slapped my face.

“Do you know that you were the reason why I was living?!” She said and I begged her for forgiveness.

“I’m forgiving, but not forgetting” she said as she walked away.

“Let’s be at least friends” I said.

She turned back “Sure, friends. But you know we can’t be like before right?” she said and I nodded.

“I’ll call you tomorrow, friend” I said and she smiled.   

Friends, that’s good. I’m okay with it