5.43 AM

My Bucket List

‘’Why are you still awake?’’ he asked me with a husky voice.

‘’I could ask you the same thing too’’ I smiled ‘’ Don’t you have schedules later?’’

‘’None.. it’s my free day today.. I did everything the past few days.. It’s Tao and Kris’s turn now.’’ He said ‘’By the way? What are you doing here? You’re not running away are ya?’’.

‘’No no.. I just woke up now.’’ I said looking down.

‘’Same here’’ he smiled

-Luhan’s P.O.V-

She looked really funny with her messy hair.. I was looking at her and suddenly an awkward atmosphere appeared . I scratched my head and an idea came into my mind HER BUCKET LIST! My eyes widened and she just looked at me funny.

‘’Prepare yourself! We are going somewhere!’’ I said while bringing her back to her room she just looked at me weirdly ‘’Just do it okay?’’ she nodded.

I prepared myself too and after finishing we went and took the bus, luckily there were just old people and there were no fans.

‘’Where are we going?’’

‘’It’s a surprise’’ I said and she just looked at me.

When we got off the bus I put a blindfold to her ‘’Don’t you dare take this off before I tell you’’ I said joking.
‘’Alright.. Are we at the beach?’’ she guessed.
‘’How did yo--‘’ I couldn’t finish my sentence ‘’because I can feel the sand on my shoes.’’
‘’Okay.. You can take it off now’’ I said and she took it off.

Time check 5.43 AM

The sun raised and she just stared at it smiling. Tears were flowing down her cheecks .

I just panicked and looked at her worried ‘’W-Wae?! Why are you crying?’’.

‘’Don’t worry these are just tears of joy.. It’s beautiful.’’ She said softly and in that moment I slowly fell in love.

Even now I can remember it.. And I regret nothing.