Still in love?

My Bucket List

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g60ofn3RbTQ 

She was finally mine

But what’s with this atmosphere? Oh yeah… I made it all awkward. She seemed to notice it and hugged me. My heart started beating really fast.

When we were in the bus we talked a lot about us… She told me that she likes taking pictures and videogames and reading manga.
‘’You like videogames, really? I thought you were the book-type of person’’.
‘’Well don’t get me wrong… It’s not that I don’t like reading books, it’s just that I prefer something more exciting’’ she said.

It felt strange… It was the first time that a girl was making me feel like this, maybe because I spent most time of my life training for becoming a singer… It was like I wanted to know more and more about her.

‘’What about guys?’’

She told me, then, about a guy who has left her for another girl.

 Her face turned dark while talking about him.

‘’Are you still in love with him?’’  she didn’t say anything and just changed the topic.

Why won’t you relpy?                                                                      

‘’And what about you?’’ She said with a sweet smile.
I told her about my hobbies like playing soccer with my friend Xiumin, about how good I am resolving my Rubix cube and of course that I like singing and dancing.

And that I haven’t had a girlfriend yet.

Who’s the guy who broke your heart?

When we reached the dorms the manager started glaring at me and at her. I couldn’t stand it and went up to him, leaving Jiwon in her room first. 

‘’What were you thinking?! Someone could’ve seen you! You know what I’ve said right?! NO DATING! Are you fooling around?!’’ the manager was furious, he looked like he was about to kill someone.

The other members heard him and went up to calm him.

‘’She didn’t do anything. It was all my idea’’ I said straight away and bowed as low as possible.
‘’Did someone saw the two of you? Are you really dating?’’ he said trying to look calm but we all knew he was still angry.
‘’I think that no one saw us… And yes, I asked her to be mine’’.

Everyone was shocked by hearing my words. Everyone seemed to understand me but the manager didn’t. He just walked away.

I turned around and saw Jiwon standing speechless.

‘’I think I’m just bothering you… I should probably go away… I’m sorry’’.

She said while packing her things and leaving. I tried to stop her but I couldn’t… I didn’t know what to do or what to say… I hate choosing between the job that I love and the person I love.

…Don’t leave