Ror.

My Bucket List

A week passed since the last time she saw Luhan, she was really missing him, a lot. She thought that he was busy preparing for his comeback or something like that. But in reality, he was preparing something for her.

Jiwon was waiting for him to call her when she fell asleep, the phone rang. She immediately answered smiling and called out his name “Luhan?”.

“Luhan? No, it’s me Jongsuk” her smile faded “Oh! Oppa! Why are you calling?”

“I just wanted to hear your voice” Jiwon stayed silent.

 “Uhm hello? I was just joking!” he said, but he really meant it. Jiwon instinctively hung up the phone and facepalmed herself for doing it are you stupid Jiwon? She mentally scolded herself.

The phone rang again. But this time it was Luhan, she quickly answered and Luhan told her to meet her in the park near EXO’s dorms at 4pm. She was going to open the door and go out when she saw Jongsuk standing right there in front of her.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him.

 

Jongsuk’s P.O.V

Gosh Jongsuk you are so stupid for letting this happen, you shouldn’t have called in the first place. I just wanted to tell her that someone offered me a job in overseas and I wanted to know what she thought about this, if she want me to stay then I’ll stay.

I prepared myself and went to her apartment. She was just shocked to see me when she opened the door “What are you doing here?” she asked me. “Uhm… I had to tell you something” I answered and told me that she had something to do but I stopped her from leaving and talked with her.

I talked about everything except for the fact that I was leaving, I couldn’t just say it. Know why? Because I was afraid of her answer, I was afraid of being thrown away by her.

She was getting nervous and told me that she really had to go. I nodded and followed her, without her knowing, huge mistake.

 

Jiwon’s P.O.V

After I left Jongsuk I went to meet up with Luhan who was standing in front of a tree smiling like a baby. Is he really a 23 years old guy? I mean, he looks even younger and prettier than me. I chuckled at the thought of this and went to him “So?” I said looking at him wondering why he called me.

“I wanted to bring you somewhere.” He said smiling and linking arms with me, my heart fluttered and then he said “Let’s go”.

“Where are you taking me Luhan?”

“Call me oppa

“You didn’t answer!” I said ignoring his request on purpose.

“You didn’t call me oppa!”  

“Okaaay oppa, where are we going?”

“I’m not going to tell you, it’s a surprise”

“Aish! I thought that you would tell me if I called you oppa!”

“I didn’t say anything, ror.”

“Ror? Did you mean lol? Haha”

“But that's what I said! Ror!” he said laughing and scratching his back awkwardly. 

He's just a dork, a dork that I like a lot, haha!