Worth.

My Bucket List

listen to this while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVeD9b8cgow


‘’Pabo.. I told you not to do so..’’ this was the only word that escaped from .

 

Silence.

Between us there was only silence.

Then I stared her eyes ‘’Why don’t we try?’’.
She just looked at me silently and then answered ‘’I don’t know.. I like you but..’’

‘’But what?’’ I interrupted her ‘’There’s no but.. If you like someone, then you should at least give them a possibility’’.

‘’I’m sick’’

Sick? Have you got fever? 

She started to tear up and I had a weird feeling of it.. I just looked at her shocked and put my hand in her forehead, she shook it.

Don't tell me that she is..

‘’I don’t have fever.. I’m sick.. My heart is..’’

Dear God.. Why it has to be her?

‘’Okay I got it..’’ I interrupted her again, in my mind flashed again the scene while she was crying in front of the hospital, I just hugged tightly. I was feeling lots of things like pain, sadness, panic, emptiness and delusion.

‘’Is this the reason that why you told that you couldn’t stay with me?’’ I asked reluctantly and she just nodded.. I was hurt seeing her like this.

It can't be.. Not her.. Please..

''Why didn't you tell me earlier?'' I said in a low tone and looking straight at her.

''Because I was afraid that everyone would treat me differently!'' 

''Even me?'' I felt a nod in my throat.

''ESPECIALLY YOU! I didn't want you to pity me..'' 

‘’I didn’t need another reason to hate God for giving me this life..’’ she looked down I just felt my heart ache.. It was like a million spikes were travelling on my nerves.. Jiwon and I wouldn’t have a love story like the others.. Our time was limited. 

''In order for you to be happy.. we shouldn't date.'' her words  were stabbing me, honestly..

If she was going to say this.. I prefer her to stab my heart with a knife.

''But what if you're the reason I could be happy? You're talking like you're going to die..'' I couldn't give up yet.

''I MIGHT DIE!.. Do you know what it means to die?..'' Her voice cracked ''I'm afraid of it..'' she burst into tears.

''I won't let you die. I WON'T!'' she was shocked by my sudden reaction and looked down.. She was avoiding my eyes, I lifted her head and dried her tears.

‘’Shh.. You’re still beautiful’’ she smiled and hugged me ‘’I'm not going to give up until you answer me properly..'' 

‘’It's going to be hard''. 

''I know.. But it's worth trying right? Sick or not, you are still going to be mine.. Arasseo?’’

She nodded.

A smile crept on my face I'll do anything for you.