Our second meeting.

My Bucket List

Luhan came closer to us and introduce his self to Jongsuk but he just rolled his eyes and ignored him.

 

I stepped at his foot and he just looked at me “That hurt! What was that for?!” I glared at him and he introduced his self as well. It seemed like the two were sending death glares to each other and Jongsuk left us saying that he had something to do.

 

“Who was that guy?” Luhan asked me and I, sighting, replied that he was my ex boyfriend.

“Are you still in love with him?”

“No and I told him that we can’t be like in the past, besides… I have…” I paused and he looked at me weirdly.

“What do you have?” Luhan said frustrated by my cliffhanger.

“Nothing.”

“Tell me!” Luhan grabbed my arms and stared my eyes.

“I have you” I said and he blushed like a tomato.

 

-Luhan’s P.O.V

 

I just smiled and hugged her but in the inside I was partying and screaming and going crazy.

Besides, I already told her that she’s just mine. MINE I said.

“But I can’t live in your dorms.” She said breaking the hug between us.

“I won’t let you sleep there again either.” I said without hesitation.

“Why?”

“First, sasaeng fans could kill you and second…”

“And second?!” she said irritated.

“Haha! Now you know how irritating cliff hangers are. Anyways, and second… There are eleven wolves there” I said and she laughed hitting me.

“Here’s your Bucket List” I said handing her the notebook.

“Did you read it? That’s embarrassing!” She said panicking.

“Calm down there was nothing embarrassing, and I wanted to help fulfill it.” She took her notebook and hit me again. “Don’t you ever read my stuff again, got it?!” I laughed and heard a picture noise.

Click!

My heart skipped a beat, if this fan posted the picture I’d be dead and Jiwon would be REALLY dead.

I followed the sound and realized that it was just Sehun who took us a picture.

“YAH! Are you crazy? You scared me!” I said yelling at the younger one.

“But… You were so cute and… I thought that it was funny that you were being hit by Jiwon… I mean, when will I ever see it??” he said and apologized to me and Jiwon.

“Jiwon-ah!” Sehun said “Saranghaeee” he said making a heart with his fingers.

“Aiiiish! You little punk!” I said and chased him while Jiwon was laughing like she was having the time of her life.