Missing you

My Bucket List

-Luhan’s P.O.V

It was hard for me seeing her being helped by another guy, but still, I’m thankful that someone helped her. What kind of man I am for letting all this happen? I’m going crazy just by thinking about it.

Maybe I should give her some space, she went through a lot.

‘’Hey I’m sorry for not letting you go help her earlier. It’s just for your image, think about it, journalists are everywhere’’ the manager told me with an apologetic voice and apologized.  And so did the other members.

Days passed and I didn’t talk that much and neither ate much, I was feeling somehow… Depressed? I think.

I got on the van to go to a schedule and Sehun waved his hand in front of me ‘’Are you even listening to me?’’.

‘’Uhm.. .yes’’ I said blankly.
‘’Yeah sure you were. Anyways, if you do well today, we’ll search out for the girl who made you lose your mind’’ he said.

My eyes widened ‘’Really?! Are you serious?! You’re not kidding right?’’ I said like a child who has given the biggest gift ever, he nodded.

‘’OMG! Thank you!’’ I said and hugged him.

‘’You don’t have to thank me, manager hyung had this idea’’ he said breaking the hug between us.
‘’ Really?’’ I looked at the manager who was smiling ‘’Didn’t you say that is best for me not to see that girl? For my image?’’
‘’Well, it’s better for you to stay with her. She really makes you happy’’ he said and pumped up his fist ‘’Fighting!’’.

After finishing my schedules I went searching for her in five hospitals but they all said that they didn’t know anyone whose name is Park Jiwon.

Where are you?

I came back in my dorms when Baekhyun came to me with a little pink notebook.

‘’Wh-Where did you find that?’’ I asked him.

-Park Jiwon P.O.V

 

When they told me that I could go back home I was super happy, because I could do everything that were on my bucket list. But the thing is… I lost it. I looked for it everywhere, even in the hospital that I were before, but nothing.

 

It must be there, in their dorms.But how can I enter there if there are lots of fans outside their dorms?!

I miss them, I want to see him.