Making fun of me

My Bucket List

I was staring at the sunrise beside her when she slowly placed her head in my shoulder, I blushed like a tomato but fortunately she couldn’t see me. Then she sighed ‘’Number one’’.
‘’What?’’ I said confused, she lift her head and looked at me, her face was practically centimeters away from me and I gulped widening my eyes. She just smiled and continued.  

‘’Number one, watching the sunrise with someone.. It’s written in my bucket list.’’
‘’Oh and do you plan committing suicide in it?’’ I said joking, she just stick her tongue out and hit me in the head ‘’Pabo!’’.

‘’Aigoo this punk is not respecting the elders’’ I said scratching my head for the pain and acting like an old ajusshi.

‘’I also wrote: spending an entire day with my parents’’ she said looking at the sky while I looked at her confused ‘’But you said that they weren’t here anymore’’ I said.

‘’I know… It’s just an odd wish that torments me since they left’’ hearing those words made me feel really sad. ‘’I’m sorry, I’m just bothering you with my sad story’’ she continued smiling, I definitely knew that that was a fake smile, so I tried to cheer her up. I got up and started dancing A pink’s NoNoNo like an idiot.

                                                                                                   

Seulpo hajima no no no (Don’t be sad)

Honjaga anya no no no (You’re not alone)

Eonjena nana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae
(You’ve always been a light for me)

Nae sonul jabayo  (Take my hand)

Ije jigeum dagawa gidae (Come closer and relay on me)

Onjena himi dwe julge (I’ll always be your strength)

 

I stopped and smiled at her but she just looked at me weirdly.. Okaay I think that was the most embarrassing moment I’ve ever been through in my entire life, no lies. I scratched my back and sat near her again.

‘’Uhm.. wanna go back?’’ I said awkwardly, she looked at me and laughed like there was no tomorrow.
‘’You didn’t laugh earlier when I was trying hard. Now don’t laugh’’ I said pouting while crossing my arms.

‘’Aigoo this cute little kid’’ she said pinching my cheeks and ruffling my hair.
‘’Hajima’’ I said but she just continued ‘’I said hajimaa!’’ I said and started tickling her she tried to escape from me but she couldn’t do so she just gave up ‘’Ok I won’t laugh anymore!!’’ and I stopped.
We were going to the bus stop and she was making fun of me by imitating me and singing NoNoNo and I wanted to act mad at her but I couldn't because she is like a living aegyo.

''I can't stay mad at you when you're this cute'' i said and she immediately stopped 

We reached the bus stop and everything was fine until she spoke up.

‘’Can I ask you something?’’ she said looking worried.
‘’Sure’’ I said without any hesitations but when I looked at her.. I could tell that she was being serious.

‘’I'm warning you..Don’t ever fall in love with me.’’ She said coldly.

‘’…’’

‘’Arasseo?’’

She looked at me as I stared back.

‘’Too bad.. I already do’’ I paused to take a deep breath.

‘’I already love you.’’