21.

My Bucket List

I woke up this morning thinking about Luhan.

What is he doing? Is he okay? Does he still remember me? I miss him.

I got up and got ready for jogging. Somehow, this morning was tiring. I mean I didn’t do anything but I felt tired, I think.

I went to the park and started jogging why am I getting more and more tired?

I stopped running and sat on a bench. I placed my hand on my heart and started breathing unevenly… And in that moment my phone rang.

“Hey Jiwon!”

“Jongsuk…” I said and went black out.

When I opened my eyes I was in an hospital no, not here again…

The doctor came in “Oh, so you’re awake now. How are you feeling?”

“Well… I guess. What happened?”

“You forced yourself too much on running. You know your condition miss Park. You shouldn’t run or do sports” he said smiling kindly. 

I apologized and asked him who brought me here and he said that a middle aged woman brought her here.

 “Doctor… What about my condition? Am I alright?!” I asked him faking a smile. He’s face turned dark “If you don’t get a heart transplant before you turn 21. Things may be complicated”.

“Complicated? Like what?” I asked him clenching my fist.

“You might die.” His words where echoing in my head.

“But I’m going to turn 20 this December” I said and tears fell down on my cheeks “we called your boyfriend. We wanted to look for a guardian in your phone. I’m sorry if we touched it, but we needed to do it, he’ll come soon”  he said and left without saying other things.

My boyfriend? Luhan? No… It’s can’t be him. I ddon’t have his number.

While I was thinking Jongsuk came really worried and took my hand. His hands were warm and soft.

“Why are you here?” I asked him and he just told me that the doctor called him to come here as guardian.

They didn’t call Luhan…

“Why is your face like this? Were expecting someone else?” he said jokingly.

“No” Yes.

“What happened to you? Is your heart alright?” Jongsuk asked me.

“It’s nothing. He just said that it’s nothing an I don’t have to be worried”.

“If you say so… Then it’s okay” he said smiling and ruffled my hair.

“Can you come with me this weekend in the fan meeting of EXO?” I said and he laughed “but you said that you didn’t like doing this things”.

“If you don’t want to come, then I’ll go by myself”.

“I didn’t say that you punk!” he said and I laughed “Okay I’ll come with you”.