I don't love you

My Bucket List

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-pLj2f96gQ&list=PL59E17CF2565FE34E

-Jongsuk’s P.O.V


I thought she already had a heart transplant, but how come she’s still so weak?
The doctors said that she didn’t have a heart transplant yet, because a girl payed them lots of money to not do it.

Don’t tell me that Sohyun did this.

I think meeting her was the worst mistake of my life. Not Jiwon but the one who forced me to leave the girl I still love.  
We made a promise back then and she broke it. She’s going to pay for it.


-Flashback

“I love you babe” Sohyun said with an annoying face.

“I already told you that I love Jiwon’’ I said coldly “Why are you being so annoying?” she pretended to not hear and hugged me “You have to love me”.

“I can’t choose who to love, you are just crazy” and then I pushed her away. Her face turned scary “You know that I know the guy who wants to give her a heart transplant?” she said playing with my hair.

“No, you wouldn’t!’’ I said shocked but all she did was smirk and nod “Yes I would, if you don’t want to stay with me… I’ll tell him to not do it, you know I can do it right? I have lots of money and I can pay him for it... Her life is in your hands.’’.

 How could a person like this be so mean? How can she, with an angelic face be so evil?

“What am I supposed to do?” I said looking at her.

“Break up with her and leave her just with only mean words” she smirked as she kissed me. I was just standing there speechless and held back my anger.

“I’ll be waiting for your answer in two days” she said as she left.

“Are you seriously giving up a life just to satisfy your needs? Does life mean anything to you?!” I yelled at her and she turned around “if it’ll help me to have you, then I have no choice” and left me smiling.

-Two days later

“I’ll do it” I said.

“Good, now let me see how you break up with her. I’m so excited” she said laughing and clapping her hands.

God, how I hate this girl.

I broke up with her with harsh words, like she said. While saying mean things to her, my heart was falling into pieces and worst part is that I knew that she was feeling worse than I was.

When she was begging me not to leave I almost hugged her but Sohyun interrupted me

How can I let go of you if you are this fragile?

-End of flashback


Kang Sohyun 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She's the girl who forced Lee Jong Suk to leave Jiwon.
She's really rich because her parents own a big company in Seoul.
She is very beautiful but very mean too.