Our first meeting.

My Bucket List

-Luhan’s P.O.V-


Well, I thought I didn’t want to talk about this.. But I guess I was wrong.  It was a rainy day when I first met her. I still remember all the particularities of the first time I saw her. I still have the picture in my mind of her pretty peach dress and her long wavy hair.  I still clearly remember all the things we’ve done together like it was yesterday.

I miss her.

-500 days, 1 year and 4 months earlier

I was walking down the street covering up my face so people won’t recognize me, because you know, I’m an idol, fortunately it was raining too, so people won’t be paying attention to other people. Sometimes I like to imagine myself an ordinary guy. Honestly I really liked watching movies, spending time with my friends in China then.
Anyways back to what I was saying, while I was walking I saw a pretty girl sitting in front of a hospital’s door,  maybe she was sitting there  because she didn’t want to get wet.

I came closer to and shared my umbrella with her, when she looked at me I noticed her crying. My eyes widened and I didn’t know what to do, we’re still strangers so I can’t really ask her what’s wrong, I might look like a freaking creep. So the only things that came out from my mouth were ‘’Good weather huh?’’ I immediately facepalmed myself for saying that, I mean, only an idiot could tell a girl that is crying that today’s a good weather.

She smiled

God, how can a girl like this be so pretty by smiling just like that?  My heart melted at the sight of it.
‘’what’s your name?’’ she asked me with a soft and pure voice.

‘’My name is..’’ I stopped, I couldn’t reveal her my name just like that. What if she’s a crazy fan?


 ‘’It’s fine if you don’t to tell me, I completely understand you. After all I’m a complete stranger who was crying in the streets like a crazy person’’ She said smiling brightly, it looked like she knew what I was thinking in that moment.

‘’Luhan.’’

She looked at me in a strange way and she made a face like ‘’what is this dude saying?’’ I laughed nervously ‘’that’s my name’’.

Ok, I said it, prepare yourself Luhan, in a moment she should be screaming like every girl does. Ok here we go..

 3..     2..    1.. I covered my ears and expected a loud scream, but  there weren’t any sounds of it.

‘’What are you doing?’’ She laughed and I felt shocked and relieved at the same time.  ‘’You don’t know who I am, do you?’’ I asked in curiosity.

‘’Yes, I know.. You are Luhan, a guy who is sharing an umbrella with me and who is really gentle and caring. Honestly speaking.. I thought that only in movies stuff like this happens. ‘’ she said looking at me ‘’Don’t misunderstand me.. I know that you are famous, you are from EXO right?’’.

What? She knew and didn’t go crazy.. I already like this girl. Seriously, this is the first time since I’ve debuted that an ordinary girl isn’t going crazy for me. I am so speechless right now.

‘’Did I say something wrong?’’ she looked worried while saying it.  

I was about to ask her name but when I was about to, my manager called me saying that there was a really important interview and I really had to go in the SM building as fast as I could. I apologized to her and ran leaving my umbrella with her.

‘’See yaa!’’ I waved from afar.  

I arrived all drenched and my manager was looking at me shocked. ‘’What if you catch a cold? Why didn’t you bring any umbrella?! Is that really hard for you?’’ he scolded.
‘’I’m sorry’’ I apologized and bowed.
I immediately changed my clothes and started the interview with the other members.
 
After we finished that really boring interview we went to the dorms and everyone was doing silly things as always. Tao was hitting Xiumin with his wushu stick, Kai was doing a dance battle with Lay, Chanyeol and Kris were practicing ‘’Two moons’’, Kyungsoo was doing a high note battle with Baekhyun and Chen, Sehun was practicing his aegyo on the mirror and Suho and I were cooking dinner. We aren’t really good at cooking so we left the kitchen and went outside to buy some food at the market.

When we arrived I saw some fangirls drooling at us, Suho and I looked at each other and sighed. We started doing autographs and pictures. It’s not that we dislike our fans.. But sometimes we just want to be treated like others. After doing all that stuff we bought dinner.
On the way of going back home some girls were stalking us and that really creeped us out so we started running. While running we lost each other because Suho took another way.

So I went took a taxi alone and started thinking about that girl. Why was she crying?

 

-Jiwon’s P.O.V-

Today I came to the hospital and asked about the heart transplant that some random guy wanted to give me.. When the nurses said that he changed his mind, my world crashed down. In that moment I couldn’t think of anything and I just burst into tears.

The sky was crying with me and then I saw a guy with honey brown hair. He made me smile, I didn’t know that idols had time for normal people like me, I thought that everybody would be just snob like always, but no.. He was different.

I went to Banpo Bridge and stood there looking at the sky.. I couldn’t see the stars so I just looked down and wanted to look if there was a reflection of them in the water, I lean down.. And then I heard a noise of a car that stopped suddenly.

‘’Are you crazy?!’’ a voice scolded me.
I turned around and saw the guy that i saw earlier.

-Luhan’s P.O.V-

I was on a taxi when I saw the girl from earlier. I thought she wanted to commit suicide so I yelled at her. She looked at me with a confused expression and I came closer to her.

‘’What did you wanted to resolve by committing suicide?!’’ she didn’t say a word and just continued to look at me blankly.
‘’You know.. Suicide doesn’t end the difficulties of the life, but it just prevents you a better future.’’ I said seriously and she just bursted into laugh.
‘’I didn’t want to commit suicide.’’ She said with her smile plastered on her face.
‘’So what were you doing? Looking at the reflection of the stars in the water?’’ he joked.

‘’I was.’’ She simply said.                                                                                           
‘’Tsk.. Liar’’ I said joking.

‘’You know, when we live.. We miss a lot of beautiful things in our life.. You know, Like simply looking at the stars or even just looking at the rainbows and stuff.’’ She said looking serious, at that time I didn’t really know what she really meant.. I didn’t know what dying meant.
So I just told her ‘’To prevent you from committing suicide again, I shall bring you to the dorms with me. Don’t worry, we EXO won’t do anything to you’’.

‘’Mwoh?!’’ Her eyes widened.