ℂhapter 9

Go Away, Mr Idol | Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ✽✽✽   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    chapter nine  the favor.

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When his sight returned, along with the shock quickly subsiding, Taehyung wasted no time glaring at Arang. “Are you serious right now?” he seethed as he held his aching jaw. “Why are you always abusing me?” 

“Why are you always popping up out of nowhere and bothering me,” the girl countered wittingly without even skipping a beat. When it was silent, she scoffed and clucked her tongue. “That’s what I thought. Touch me again and you can expect much worse to happen to you. And yes, that is a promise I will keep. Now leave me alone.”

As she swiveled around and started stalking off, Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip. He was contemplating on what he should do next and when he had reached his decision, he raked his fingers through his hair and inhaled a deep breath. Pulling his mask over his mouth and nose, he quickly adjusted his baseball cap and chased after Arang. Thankfully, there weren’t too many people at the mall today therefore the chances of his identity being unveiled and discovered (yet again) were pretty slim. “Wait!” the way he said it made it sound more like a command than a request and the girl kept moving. Even if he got down on his knees and begged her to stop it wouldn’t make a difference.

Taehyung flexed his jaw and restrained himself from cursing like a sailor as he continued to trail her from behind. He groaned once he realized how stubborn she really was. Since she had no intention of making things easy for him, he lurched forward and snatched her arm. “Are you deaf?” he growled as he yanked her back, forcing her to lock eyes with him.

Arang’s tolerance level was beginning to rapidly decline while her blood boiled. She scowled and wrenched free from his grasp. “What the hell do you want? Should I knee you in the crotch again?” Taehyung’s eyes bulged out of their sockets as he took a step back and placed his hands in front of his crotch, afraid that she would actually perform the antagonizing deed a second time around without any kind of reluctance.

“Try it and I’ll sue you for making me unable to have children,” he threatened.

“Gross,” Arang sneered. “Who would ever want to produce an offspring with someone like you?”

“Hundreds of girls!” he shouted in defense, trying to protect his pride. 

“Who are all mentally insane and simply blinded by your stardom. I’m positive that if they found out what a horrid and atrocious being you really were, they’d discard you like yesterday’s trash.” The corners of her lips were hiked up, forming a smug and cynical smirk.

“As if you’re any better,” Taehyung snarled.

“Boohoo, you hurt my feelings.” Arang feigned hurt before her expression went stoic. “Is that the best come back you’ve got? What grade are you in? Third?” she taunted with both of her eyebrows arched. Never in his life had he encountered someone so irritating. Someone who had the ability to agitate him in less than two minutes but now here she was. The only person who was able to easily aggravate Taehyung. Of course Arang pissed him off. It was like that was her second job or something. Taehyung knew he had to control himself though. At least, for the time being. Because although he hated her guts, he needed Arang. He would never, not even in a million years, ever admit that to anyone though.

She was the only person who could clear his tainted name. He didn’t know how he was going to do it but he was going to get everything fixed. It wasn’t only his reputation and name at stake. He had to think about s as well. If Taehyung didn’t get things under control, Bangtan Sonyeondan could be history. He couldn’t allow that to happen, especially not if there was something he could do to prevent such an undesirable fate. “Look.” He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. “I didn’t come here to bicker with you.”

When he didn’t hear her say anything, his eyes snapped open. Arang was no longer planted in front of him and as he scanned around, he finally spotted her sauntering over toward Ben and Jerry’s. “Damn it. Why did I have to run into such a girl?”

“Hi, welcome to Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter