ℂhapter 11

Go Away, Mr Idol | Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
✽✽✽   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    chapter eleven   just wait, so arang.

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  “I’m really sorry about that. Is everything okay? You aren’t hurt anywhere, are you?” Daehyun questioned, sincere concern written all over his face.

“Whoa, what are you doing? Are you crazy?” Arang hissed in a hushed tone as she reached over and yanked his mask back over his face. “What if someone recognizes you? Stop being so thoughtless. I don’t know about you, but I don’t feel like running a marathon tonight. I just ordered my food.”

Daehyun was definitely taken aback by her actions but when he realized that she was actually worrying about him, the corners of his lips twitched upward. “You guys know each other?” Yongguk blinked in surprise.

“No,” “Yes,” the two of them answered at the same time.

“We do not know each other.” Arang deadpanned. “So please refrain from claiming we do. We’ve met twice.”

“Ouch. She totally burned you, hyung.” Junhong, also known as Zelo by his fans, guffawed.

“You be quiet,” Himchan chided, yanking on the youngest boy’s ear which did tame him rather effectively. “If you had been more careful instead of clowning around, we wouldn’t be in this mess.”

“Guys, we’re starting to attract attention,” Youngjae muttered. “Maybe we should take a seat and calm down now.”

“Sounds like a good idea to me. I’m starving,” Jongup said as he made his way to the big table that seated up two eight people in the back.

“Oh my goodness. What happened here?” The waiter gasped at the sight of the broken glass scattered within a ten feet radius of Arang’s table along with the water.

“It was our fault,” Daehyun confessed. “If you have a broom, dustpan and mop I will be more than happy to clean it up for you.”

“That is very kind of you but we can’t risk any of our lovely customers getting hurt in our eatery. You can have a seat and I will handle this. If it’s not a big deal, will it be okay if I asked you to move, Miss? It’s for your own safety. Thank you,” the employee prompted politely before he scurried to the kitchen.

“It’s really no big problem!” Daehyun interjected at the man’s retreating figure. 

“You’re very persistent, aren’t you?” Arang commented, causing him to turn her way. “It’s kind of annoying. So if you wouldn’t mind, please take a seat and let him do his job.”

“You’re very straight-forward, aren’t you?” Daehyun chuckled in response, almost mimicking her. “It’s kind of charming.”

Arang eyed the young man with much suspicion and raised an eyebrow. “Are you flirting with me right now?”

“Of course not. I’m just doing what you did. Saying what’s on my mind,” he replied swiftly. Next, he grabbed the cup with the small fish sitting inside. “So you like goldfishes?”

“What do you think you’re doing? Give me it back,” she ordered.

“Come sit with us,” he stated.

“Excuse me?” Arang blinked in astonishment before she scoffed. “Why would I do such a thing? I don’t even know you people.”

“I guess I just got myself a new pet then.” Daehyun shrugged nonchalantly as he swiveled around on his heels and sauntered to his friends and band-mates.

“I seriously hate idols,” Arang grumbled under breath. She forced herself to climb to her feet and begrudgingly stomped after Daehyun. “And it’s a clown fish, for your information.”

“Oh, what is she doing here?” Junhong cocked his head.

“I promised we’d pay for her meal since we broke her fishbowl and nearly killed this poor little guy,” Daehyun said, showing the goldfish he was holding in his hand.

Yongguk nodded. “Sounds fair to me.”

“How ist. How do you know if the fish is male or female? You can’t even see their reproductive systems until they’re full grown adults,” Arang sneered as she took a seat at the end of the table. It was the chair farthest from everyone.

“You seem to take everything literally.” Daehyun plopped down across from her. “Lighten up.”

“Don’t tell me what to do.” She huffed.

“This feels weird,” Youngjae remarked.

“What does?” Himchan queried.

“Us having dinner with a girl who isn’t hyperventilating or on the verge of a mental breakdown,” he replied.

“It is a bit strange,” Jongup agreed. Next, he shifted his body toward Arang. “Do you know who we are?”

The girl stared at him with a stoic expression as she answered, “Does it look like I live under a rock?”

“Then why aren’t you freaking out?” Himchan pondered.

“Is there some divine law that says I have to freak out in the presence of a bunch of idols I don’t know about or something?” she asked sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

There was an awkward silence at the table before Daehyun started to laugh. Seconds after, the rest of the boys joined in as well. “I like her.” Junhong beamed as he moved over to sit next to Arang. “Hello, I’m the youngest member of B.A.P.” He quickly pulled down his mask, flashed his pearly whites and covered his face.

She leaned away from him and gave him an uncomfortable smile. “I don’t recall ever asking who you were.”

“Don’t be so mean,” he whined cutely. “We’re friends now, right?”

Thankfully for Arang, the waiter had brought out her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter