ℂhapter 47

Go Away, Mr Idol | Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

✽✽✽   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    chapter fourty-seven  i want.

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    _________________________________________

The sun was beginning to get swallowed by the horizon, allowing nightfall to take its place. 

“Where should we go now?” Taehyung questioned as he strolled beside Arang, who was occupied with the brochure in her hand. Thankfully, there was a Hangul version or else she wouldn’t have been able to understand anything!

She had grabbed it from the concierge desk upon their return from the beach. Due to the fact that their clothes were damped, the two of them had openly received several confused and bewildered expressions from almost everyone in the lobby, both the staff and the other guests alike.

However, the uncomfortable situation was nothing new to them. Having been in the spotlight for so long, they’ve learned to adapt rather easily to the various scenarios that could occur. Plus, they had far more important matters clouding up their minds, like, you know, how they had just shared their first kiss and what not.

“The late night street markets around here are really popular. There’s also a lot of cheap and delicious food around, too. Should we check it out?” Arang suggested excitedly. Her eyes then settled on Taehyung. The boy could feel the goosebumps unfurling against his skin and swallowed the imaginary lump of air lodged in the back of his throat. He felt his breathing shorten. His heart nearly leapt right out of his chest as he gazed into those mesmerizing brown eyes.

Next, his mind replayed their little make-out session from earlier, which had lasted a good thirty minutes, and a thick layer of blush immediately settled over his cheeks. The recollection of her wet, bare and supple skin against his slightly rough and callous hands made him feel hot and extremely bothered. Damn hormones. To think that the only thing separating him from basking in the rest of her glorious body was a flimsy towel didn’t help his case either. This was definitely not the appropriate time for him to be getting all worked up.

Taehyung inwardly groaned, and cleared his throat with a cough. “That sounds good to me.”

The closest cluster of street markets is only ten minutes away by foot from the hotel and they decided to opt out on spending money on a taxi and walk to the delegated place instead.

Popular would be an understatement. The street the pair was currently exploring was completely jam-packed by other patrons. If they weren’t careful, Arang and Taehyung could easily be split apart. Not wanting to be separated from one another, Arang thought fast on her toes and quickly intertwined her fingers with the boy’s. Taehyung was stunned as he glanced down at their meshed limbs. The initial shock wore off though because the warmth from her palm had his insides all knotted up. He suppressed the broad smile threatening to break out onto his face by biting onto his lower lip.

No, this isn’t the first time he’s held hands with her. But it is the first time he’s held hands with the girl he liked. This was almost as incredible as kissing her. The keyword being almost. Oh, and let’s not forget that she was the one who grabbed onto him first!

Arang dodged the busybodies flooding towards them while making sure to pull Taehyung along with her as well. She scanned the array of stalls, which were present, in search of a decent place for them to have dinner. Kissing required a ton of energy, didn’t you know that? Arang was just as affected and flustered about the ordeal as Taehyung was. She just did a better job at concealing it.

She was human after all; she had carnal needs like everyone else in the world. It was normal for her body to react in the manner it did. Is she ashamed of what had happened between them? No. Why should she be? They didn’t do anything wrong. Given that they’re also located in one of the most beautiful countries known to mankind, and you’ve got yourself the perfect setting for some steamy romance.

Arang might be considered young, especially since she had graduated from high school only a few months ago, but she’s not naïve. She knew what she was doing. She’s not that dense and oblivious like some of the people she was acquainted with were. She kissed Taehyung because that’s what she wanted.

He was what she wanted.

Yes, Arang was extremely vulnerable in nothing but that towel. She won’t deny that. Most girls would have been severely self-conscious if they were in the same situation as her (considering they’ve never ventured into the physical realm with another person before), but as surprising as it might sound, Arang didn’t get worried or uneasy.

He made her feel comfortable.

He made her feel safe.

Although he had the opportunity to take advantage of her, never once did Taehyung try to pull her towel off or cross any boundaries. His hands didn’t roam around her body on their own either. Actually, before he even touched her anywhere, he would break away (much to her dismay) and ask for permission first. Could he get any cuter? He was so considerate, so gentle that Arang c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter