ℂhapter 15

Go Away, Mr Idol | Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ✽✽✽   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
     chapter fifteen      regret.

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    ________________________________________  

Arang checked the time and silently groaned. Why did this have to happen? She wanted to get as far away as she could from Taehyung as soon as possible but now, now that task seemed impossible to accomplish. If only the elevator doors had closed before he had gotten on. Then they could have avoided all of this. As she thought about it some more, this was indeed Taehyung’s fault. If he hadn’t blabbered on so much, she wouldn’t have attacked him and they wouldn’t have been caught in that rather suggestive position by the rest of BTS. 

Taking a deep breath to try and control her irritation, Arang looked up and was surprised to lock eyes with Jimin. The boy sent her a small smile but she did not do the same. Instead she turned away and ended up staring at the wall. She didn’t want to talk and so she was planning on not uttering a single word. This meant that Taehyung had to do all of the talking.

 “Girlfriend?!” Taehyung sighed while the girl did her best not to look repugnant. She was sitting roughly five feet away from him on the floor while the rest of the members were sprawled out in front of them.

The six boys couldn’t believe what was happening! Since their arrival at the practice room, neither Arang nor Taehyung had done so much as even steal a glimpse of one other. If it weren’t for the elevator incident they would have found it rather difficult to think of the two as a couple. As they examined the pair further, the members thought they looked more like sworn enemies who were ready to pounce at any moment. Not a couple madly in love.

For as long as they had known Kim Taehyung never once did he bother to mention to them that he was dating someone. And to think that his significant other turned out to be the crazy, brazen girl from their first fan meeting made their story all the more bizarre. Nothing made sense to them which definitely called for a thorough explanation and repetition of the same questions.

 “So you two are really in a relationship? With each other?” Hoseok asked for the umpteenth time. His eyes constantly shifted between Arang and Taehyung.

Taehyung massaged his temples before looking pointedly at his friends. “How many times do I have to say yes before you guys stop asking me whether or not I’m dating her? It’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? You all saw the pictures posted online too, didn’t you?” 

“Well, sometimes pictures can be a deceiving.” Seokjin pointed out.

“Yeah but ours aren’t. What you see is exactly what you get. She’s even introduced me to her parents.” He announced proudly.

“Wow, so you guys are that serious?” Yoongi gaped.

“Of course. When you date someone you, don’t you do it with the intention of marriage?” Taehyung wittingly replied.

“What does the director think about all of this?” Namjoon questioned.

“She’s fine with it. Actually, she’s the one who wants us to go public.” The boy reported.

“Really?” Jimin piped up. His friend nodded.

“Things are still not adding up for me.” Hoseok slapped on his thinking face as he continued to review the events and facts in his head.

“Yeah, when we first ran into each other at the food stall you acted like you didn’t know us at all. In fact, you sounded like you hated us.” Jungkook frowned while creases sat in his forehead. This was the first time Taehyung had heard about the incident but because it was Arang they were talking about here, he didn’t find it hard to believe.

Arang had been spaced out for a majority of the time and didn’t realize that she was now being addressed. It took her boyfriend nudging her to break her out of her trance. She scowled at the contact and just as she was about to snap at him, she quickly remembered that they were not alone. “Jungkook is talking to you.” Taehyung stated as he tried his best not to sound annoyed.

Great, someone just had to start a conversation with her. Why couldn’t they ignore her and leave her alone? Couldn’t they tell that she was not in the mood to talk to anybody? Lazily she turned her attention toward Yoongi who was closest to her. She thought he was the one who had said something to her. “What?” She deadpanned.

Taehyung bit down on his tongue and made a note to reprimand the girl for her lack of respect and enthusiasm when they were alone. She looked like she was at a funeral or something. Did she not know how many girls would love to be in her position right now? Would it have killed her to at least smile and put in some kind of effort so that they could convince his friends that they were indeed in a relationship?

“That’s not Jungkook.” Taehyung hissed under his breath.

“Like I care,” she muttered back.

“I said when we first met each other you acted like you hated us.” Jungkook repeated, drawing attention to himself.

Arang recalled the scene and nodded her head. “So I did.”

“That’s all you have to say?” Jungkook frowned.

Suddenly Arang felt someone pinching her and she figured out it was Taehyung. She hid her distaste and realized what he wanted her to do. “Well at the time we were still date,”—Arang paused because she didn’t want to say complete her sentence but she knew that she had to—“dating in secrecy. So I didn’t want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter